Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Favorite hidden track

Favorite hidden track

Old Jan 30th 2004, 11:36 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Favorite hidden track

In response to the "top 5" etc threads.

What are the best hidden tracks and where can we find them.

On a robbie williams album, need to dig it out of one of many boxes of unpacked cd's to check the name (great start to my thread hey), theres a classic one liner end to a ditty about the teacher that said he would be nothing!

pah just goes to show!!
Old Jan 30th 2004, 11:49 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Favorite hidden track

Originally posted by hevs
In response to the "top 5" etc threads.

What are the best hidden tracks and where can we find them.

On a robbie williams album, need to dig it out of one of many boxes of unpacked cd's to check the name (great start to my thread hey), theres a classic one liner end to a ditty about the teacher that said he would be nothing!

pah just goes to show!!
Sorry, could not understand one word...so resorted to Babel fish English-Spanish-English to clear things up...So what you were trying to say was?

In answer to "cover 5" the etc threads. Which are the best hidden tracks and where it can we find them. In an album of Williams of the robbie, the necessity to dig it of one of many boxes of unpacked CDES to verify the name (great beginning to my thread of spiral hey), theres a classic end of the tracer of lines to a tonadita on the professor who said it would not be nothing! pah as soon as it is going to demonstrate!
Old Jan 30th 2004, 11:54 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

The one on Jagged Little Pill, Alanis Morrisette. Just play the cd, then wait ages at the end.

I think there's also a hidden track on a Travis cd????

And lol at Florida!
Old Jan 31st 2004, 2:16 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Favorite hidden track

Originally posted by Florida_03
Sorry, could not understand one word...so resorted to Babel fish English-Spanish-English to clear things up...So what you were trying to say was?

In answer to "cover 5" the etc threads. Which are the best hidden tracks and where it can we find them. In an album of Williams of the robbie, the necessity to dig it of one of many boxes of unpacked CDES to verify the name (great beginning to my thread of spiral hey), theres a classic end of the tracer of lines to a tonadita on the professor who said it would not be nothing! pah as soon as it is going to demonstrate!
I am Shamed, my english o level just doesn't cut it where it counts does it

But flo, you were right, upon read back it was drivel!!
But has it been explained sufficiently now
Old Jan 31st 2004, 4:15 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Not hidden tracks but on marvin gayes "sexual healing" at the end as the song is fading theres one line that you would never hear on the radio. the line is something like "oh darling dont make me wait, its not good to masturbate" !!!

Then mca records put out the worlds first double groove single. It was the 12" single "pop music" by M. The a side was pop music and the b side was called "m factor", but in addition to m factor, pop music was also in a second groove so when you put the needle at the beginning you had a 50/50 chance of either song coming on !!!
Old Jan 31st 2004, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

carryon has a spectacular aura aboutcarryon has a spectacular aura aboutcarryon has a spectacular aura about

Yes, about 5 mins after the last track on The man who......... by Travis...... excellent song.
Old Jan 31st 2004, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

ive got a cd of gospel singers and on the track "oh happy days" it is instrumental then the next time you play it there is a bloke singing very scary and very weird

arlene
Old Jan 31st 2004, 10:30 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by arlene
ive got a cd of gospel singers and on the track "oh happy days" it is instrumental then the next time you play it there is a bloke singing very scary and very weird

arlene
Does he speak in tongues ?
Old Jan 31st 2004, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Luke I Amyofath
Does he speak in tongues ?

:scared: :scared:
Old Jan 31st 2004, 11:06 am
Melbourne, St Kilda

joninoxford will become famous soon enough

Has to be "Big Yellow Taxi" on the UK edition of "Hard Candy" by the Counting Crows. It is unlisted in the track listing, and appears a couple of minutes after the end of the last song. It was so popular it was released as a single and became their biggest hit! Its a cover of the Joni Mitchell song.
Old Jan 31st 2004, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sandy.l is on a distinguished road

There's one at the end of the new Dido album. It's quite annoying actually cos you've just nodded off after listening to the whole album and it rudely awakes you!

sandy
Old Jan 31st 2004, 9:50 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally posted by Sandy.l
There's one at the end of the new Dido album. It's quite annoying actually cos you've just nodded off after listening to the whole album and it rudely awakes you!

sandy
good album then??