Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Fatty Vautin's Thought of the Day

Fatty Vautin's Thought of the Day

Old Sep 2nd 2005, 12:06 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fatty Vautin's Thought of the Day

Good to see Fatty back last night. When talking to Sterlo about his injury he made the valid point that when it comes down to it the only thing that really matters in life are your friends and family. Cars, big houses and all things superficial are pretty irrelevant in the big scheme of things. Can’t really argue with that.

When applied to the immigration process, does this not mean that we shouldn’t bother coming to Australia as the things that really matter are back in the UK, as I’m quickly coming to realise that it’s not what’s around you but who’s around you that matters.

Any thoughts?

Paul.

For the uninitiated Fatty presents The Footy Show on a Thursday night (Rugby League). It’s one of the funniest things on telly and you can watch it even if you don’t like the sport. They pull some pretty funny stunts, one of which resulted in Fatty falling whilst wearing a Sumo suit, smashing his head and ending up off work, pretty sick, for nearly three month. Great to see him back again!
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 12:10 am
kelly Slater...mmmmmm

Carkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really nice
Default Re: Fatty Vautin's Thought of the Day

Yeah..Fattys is back!!! Unfortunately I'm stuck in the UK so dont get to see the footy show anymore but its great to hear he is back..its a great show..altho I cant stand league! Will watch the Origin..go the blues...might even go watch warrington now joey is playing for them.