Father's day

Old Jun 9th 2005, 11:46 pm
Forum Regular

sam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb Father's day

I have just had a panic :scared: after realising that Father's day in the UK is almost upon us (June 19th).

Molly
Old Jun 9th 2005, 11:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice
Default Re: Father's day

Originally Posted by sam&molly
I have just had a panic :scared: after realising that Father's day in the UK is almost upon us (June 19th).

Molly
Thank you Molly!!!!!!!!!!! Will send today!!!!
Old Jun 10th 2005, 12:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam&molly

Molly
You're a legend. I'd totally forgotten. Thank you!!!
Old Jun 10th 2005, 1:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

Beaumaris Post Office in Ocean Reef has cards +
Old Jun 10th 2005, 2:18 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by The Jones Family
Beaumaris Post Office in Ocean Reef has cards +

OOh, that's good. I was just about to pop over there to post my dad a tie with kangaroos on that I got from AQWA (very classy) Will be able to get him a proper card now too
Yv
Old Jun 10th 2005, 2:22 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Is there a father's day here? If so when?

Katie
Old Jun 10th 2005, 2:29 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KatieStar
Is there a father's day here? If so when?

Katie
4th September
Old Jun 10th 2005, 2:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Why don't you just tell your folks, that as you are in Australia, you'll be celebrating Fathers and Mothers Day on the Oz dates. That way they get to have 2 days, the UK one and the Oz one!!

(Well, thats how I sold it to my folks )

JTL
Old Jun 10th 2005, 2:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Why don't you just tell your folks, that as you are in Australia, you'll be celebrating Fathers and Mothers Day on the Oz dates. That way they get to have 2 days, the UK one and the Oz one!!

JTL

Less confusion too Think I'll suggest that from now on

Gill
Old Jun 10th 2005, 3:13 am
Forum Regular

optus has a spectacular aura aboutoptus has a spectacular aura aboutoptus has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by JackTheLad

JTL

My folks would sulk until hell froze over if I did that.

Optus
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:28 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Now I AM confused as I'm sure someone posted on here earlier in the week that it was this Sunday, the 12th!!!
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

I have just done a quick search on the web and apparantly father's day is the 19th in the UK.

Katie
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:32 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by bridiej
Now I AM confused as I'm sure someone posted on here earlier in the week that it was this Sunday, the 12th!!!
Definitely next week
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:34 am

kirsty&al is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by bridiej
Hello,

Father's Day in UK - 3rd Sunday in June, so 19th June this year.
Father's Day in Oz - 1st Sunday in September, so 4th September this year.

Cheers
Alistair
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:44 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Peeps, I had the 19th in my diary!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.