Pookin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: One for the Gals

Originally posted by badgersmount
its not the size its the proportions
I guess that you had better elaborate!
Old Nov 6th 2003, 10:47 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fat bottomed girls - apply here

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
There are far more fatties here than I realised before (yep, just as many men as women) - somehow it didn't strike me as so, back in March (first trip).

Not quite USA obesity levels but plenty of 'heavy' people. I'm a tall and very slightly overweight (I guess!) 90kg - so I reckon many of the men here are pushing 115kg.

will have to tell the husband he can stop dieting now then
Old Nov 6th 2003, 10:51 am
Badge

As I'm sure you know, it's the tuck and seperation that count Pookin.

Some of these models have nothing. Jeez, my bum is bigger and I'm a bloke. Mrs Badgers was rating my mate's bums - my best mate got 8/10. I was instantly jealous until she rated mine 11/10!!!

badge

Old Nov 6th 2003, 11:01 am
Be true to your skew

Pookin is an unknown quantity at this point

Attached Images  
Old Nov 6th 2003, 11:47 am
Home in 2010.

The Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really nice

Originally posted by Pookin
Oh my! are those JLO wannabe's
Old Nov 6th 2003, 12:46 pm
tennisoz

Dumpy? Frumpy? Plumpy?

Fat bottomed girls, there must on empirical evidence be fast-track entry for you to get into NZ. The place is full of girls/ women with not just curvaceous but capacious arses.

Hard to spot a svelte bott, not just here in Dunedin but my detailed research on female rear ends has taken me throughout NZ and I can say with some authority that Special K must be one of those 'missing' UK foods out here.

Anyone who feels a bit embarrassed about your fat arse, don't worry, come to NZ where you'll fit right in.
Just thought I would share Jonathon Woss's joke about Serena Williams. He said everytime I look at that girls backside I think ballet. Ballet they asked? Yes, Nutcracker, Suite No offence intended to anyone, honest

I was thinking this thread was about the song by Queen.

TennisOz

Old Nov 6th 2003, 1:10 pm
WBB

Originally posted by tennisoz

I was thinking this thread was about the song by Queen.

TennisOz

me too.

but as it is not i would like to add that a big ass is fine s long as it is in proportion.

and i always thought it was the women who said size matters.

Old Nov 6th 2003, 5:28 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Queen...........

Originally posted by welshboybilly
they make the rocking world go round

Are you gonna take me home tonight ?
Ah down beside that red firelight
Are you gonna let it all hang out ?
Fat bottomed girls
You make the rockin' world go round

Hey I was just a skinny lad
Never knew no good from bad
But I knew life before I left my nursery - huh
Left alone with big fat Fanny
She was such a naughty nanny
Heap big woman you made a bad boy out of me
Hey hey!
Wooh

I've been singing with my band
Across the wire across the land
I seen every blue eyed floozy on the way, hey
But their beauty and their style
Went kind of smooth after a while
Take me to them dirty ladies everytime

C'mon
Oh won't you take me home tonight ?
Oh down beside your red firelight
Oh and you give it all you got
Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round

Hey listen here
Now I got mortgages on homes
I got stiffness in ma' bones
Ain't no beauty Queens in this locality (I tell you)
Oh but I still get my pleasure
Still get my greatest treasure
Heap big woman you gonna make a big man out of me

Now get this
Oh (I know) you gonna take me home tonight (please)
Oh down beside that red firelight
Are you gonna let it all hang out ?
Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round yeah

Get on your bikes and ride
Ooh yeah oh yeah them fat bottomed girls
Fat bottomed girls
Yeah yeah yeah
Alright, ride 'em, c'mon
Fat bottomed girls - yes yes

You like queen too ?????????

Love Boomie
xxxxx

Old Nov 6th 2003, 5:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

....and the amount of cellulite
Old Nov 6th 2003, 7:11 pm
Badge

Originally posted by tinaj
....and the amount of cellulite
didn't get the chance to clock yours Tina.

;-)

I'll let you know

Old Nov 6th 2003, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds to me like the kind of " normal " society i would like to be in.

Where woman don't feel the pressure to be stick insects - much more healthy.

Unfortunately ( did I say " unfortunately "? - you know what I mean ) , we're hoping to go to Oz, not NZ, where - by the sounds of it, woman dress in " skimps " most of the time.

Each to their own, I personally think a woman is more of a woman, when there's MORE to see and feel!!!!!! ( in preportion of course! )
Old Nov 7th 2003, 3:50 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Mr Pleasance - good day to you Sir : and Dundee.

I warmly invite you both to come and play for my expats rugby team. Mr Pleasance - you can play in the forwards, and Dundee - you can play inside centre.

Big bums on sheilas:

When I first met Mrs Badgers I looked at her bum, (when she got up to look out the window I had a quick shifty.) She passed Stage 1 requirements to be Mrs Badgers).

She is blessed with one of those J-Lo Latin American bums that are guaranteed to bring a smile to any male face. None of this can't 'make up my mind all or nothing European style derrieres'.

Badgers

How do, Badge! Luckily Dunedin is a university town so there are plenty of younger lasses who haven't eaten too many pies right yet, though as I am a happily married man we are just talking eyecandy here (hey Ceri, just doing what my hormones command but my brain functions too).
Old Nov 7th 2003, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

ellen fedulow is an unknown quantity at this point

My hubby says i've got a "Kylie bum" and he lurv's it!!!.

ellen1
Old Nov 7th 2003, 8:24 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Dumpy? Frumpy? Plumpy?

Fat bottomed girls, there must on empirical evidence be fast-track entry for you to get into NZ. The place is full of girls/ women with not just curvaceous but capacious arses.

Hard to spot a svelte bott, not just here in Dunedin but my detailed research on female rear ends has taken me throughout NZ and I can say with some authority that Special K must be one of those 'missing' UK foods out here.

Anyone who feels a bit embarrassed about your fat arse, don't worry, come to NZ where you'll fit right in.
Keep up the good work pf. This much needed research is vital for those needing the kind of info you just can't get from the brocures.

FWIW..I prefer the more rounded woman..who wants to sh*g a bag of bones..?
Old Nov 7th 2003, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

sdwis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by nicholls clan
Oh my! are those JLO wannabe's
Bums have now become popular. Since J-Lo, everyone is taking notice. Most African, African-American, and Hispanic women have very ample round bottoms which their men even prefer over large breasts. "More cusion for the pushin" as they say. It seems that only European cultures destest a larger bottom, but most European women who think they have a big bum, simply have a large area of flatness which they are constantly worrying about as looking big.

Has anyone ever heard the song "Baby Got Back", which praises women with big round bums, and downplays Jane Fonda's body due to exercise,resulting in her having no bum at all according to the singer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.