fastrack tra

Old Feb 12th 2003, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

thewoods is an unknown quantity at this point
Default fastrack tra

hello folks
just spoke to my agent to chase up my tra which was posted 3 weeks - supposed to come back in 20 days if fastrack - apparently there has been big fires in Canberra and my application will be dealt with and i should hear something in 2-3 weeks - so much for fastracking!
Old Feb 12th 2003, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

pudnut is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fastrack tra

Originally posted by sheridan
hello folks
just spoke to my agent to chase up my tra which was posted 3 weeks - supposed to come back in 20 days if fastrack - apparently there has been big fires in Canberra and my application will be dealt with and i should hear something in 2-3 weeks - so much for fastracking!
How annoying!!!!

We got our TRA assessment back on Saturday, only 3 weeks after posting it.
We didn't fast track it either!!!

I think a lot of it is pot luck, but I think if you've paid extra for the service you should jolly well recieve it.
Well I'm sure you'll get an apology and a refund!!!!!!!! lol

Best of luck

Pudnut....
Old Feb 12th 2003, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

cant be bad - 3 weeks - im sure i will get an apology - not!! so has your application gone it yet?
Old Feb 12th 2003, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

cant be bad - 3 weeks - im sure i will get an apology - not!! so has your application gone it yet?
My agent has been busy filling out our application, I should receive it tomorrow for our signatures.
So it should be off this weekend. Then just dig in for the long wait!!

Hopefully you won't have to wait much longer, Btw what trade are you being assessed for?

Pudnut...
Old Feb 12th 2003, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

my husband is a joiner - we are going to perth because he has family out there - i hope my agent knows whats shes doing cos i have already requested police checks but reading other folks comments they are requested post application going in !! how long do you think it will be from your application going in to being apporve???(how long is a piece of string eh)
Old Feb 12th 2003, 1:51 pm
Account Closed

Nicstids is an unknown quantity at this point

Pudnut,

Have you put your details on www.austimeline.com? Just did a search and couldn't find you....Am interested because our application to the TRA went off 2 weeks ago - fasttracked.

Nicstids
Old Feb 12th 2003, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

nicstids

are with an agent - if so have they told you the same thing?? if not post it on a thread when recieved
Old Feb 12th 2003, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

my husband is a joiner - we are going to perth because he has family out there - i hope my agent knows whats shes doing cos i have already requested police checks but reading other folks comments they are requested post application going in !! how long do you think it will be from your application going in to being apporve???(how long is a piece of string eh)
SNAP!!! If sucessful we are also going to Perth as I have family there as well.
As regards police checks, I think a lot of people have become unstuck with front loading.I understand that you get a year from the date of the police checks to valid your visa, so If an application has taken a long time to process, the police checks may have become invalid,or you find you only have a matter of weeks to validate!! This can all be got round, by re doing them or applying for extentions, but I would rather not have the hassle.

Pudnut.
Old Feb 12th 2003, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Nicstids
Pudnut,

Have you put your details on www.austimeline.com? Just did a search and couldn't find you....Am interested because our application to the TRA went off 2 weeks ago - fasttracked.

Nicstids
Nicstids

I have previously tried to put my details on time line but with out success!! Maybe I'm doing something wrong??

I'll try again later. btw I didn't fast track TRA, it was sherridan, and she is still waiting!!!

Pudnut...
Old Feb 12th 2003, 2:16 pm
Forum Regular

pudnut
where about in perth? what is your trade?

i wasnt told about the police check being only valid for 12 months - i knew the medicals were and my agent said she would get those a few weeks after application lodged!
Old Feb 12th 2003, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

pudnut
where about in perth? what is your trade?

i wasnt told about the police check being only valid for 12 months - i knew the medicals were and my agent said she would get those a few weeks after application lodged!
Sheridan,

We have applied under my hubbys trade as a fitter, if successful we would like to settle in the Hillarys area, well that way on anyway, my brother lives in Maylands and my parents live in Peppermint Grove, so I don't mind settling there either, but Hillarys is my first choice.

Pudnut..
Old Feb 12th 2003, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

Talking

we will have to keep in touch - if you got your tra on saturday and mine is due in a matter of weeks then we should more or less be on a par with each other
Sheridan
Old Feb 13th 2003, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by thewoods
we will have to keep in touch - if you got your tra on saturday and mine is due in a matter of weeks then we should more or less be on a par with each other
Sheridan
Might even end up being neighbours!!!!!!

Good luck with the TRA assessement, let us know when you've got it.

Pudnut....