Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Fastest way to send legal docs UK-Gold Coast

Fastest way to send legal docs UK-Gold Coast

Old Feb 6th 2006, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

sherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nice
Default Fastest way to send legal docs UK-Gold Coast

Hi,
After 5 months in Oz our house is selling in the UK and our buyers want to complete asap, 1 problem we need to sign the deeds..... so contacted Fedex and they can get the deeds to us in 4 business days and 4-5 days to get them back to the UK.

.... anyone know a quicker way of doing this or has anyone used another courier they can recommend
Old Feb 6th 2006, 11:08 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fastest way to send legal docs UK-Gold Coast

Originally Posted by sherie_in_oz
Hi,
After 5 months in Oz our house is selling in the UK and our buyers want to complete asap, 1 problem we need to sign the deeds..... so contacted Fedex and they can get the deeds to us in 4 business days and 4-5 days to get them back to the UK.

.... anyone know a quicker way of doing this or has anyone used another courier they can recommend
Have you tried DHL? They always used to be very fast, when I used them a lot for business.

Failing that, if there is a real hurry, could they fax a copy (as well as send by courier) you sign and fax back and then do the originals) Solicitors might accept, no harm in asking.
Old Feb 6th 2006, 11:23 am
karma? You make your own!

adriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Have you tried DHL? They always used to be very fast, when I used them a lot for business.

Failing that, if there is a real hurry, could they fax a copy (as well as send by courier) you sign and fax back and then do the originals) Solicitors might accept, no harm in asking.
When I sent my stuff to DIMIA..DHL picked up my documents on the Monday PM, they could have been delivered on the Thursday but it was Australia day, so were delivered on the Friday.
Old Feb 6th 2006, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

p63500sv8 has a spectacular aura aboutp63500sv8 has a spectacular aura aboutp63500sv8 has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: Fastest way to send legal docs UK-Gold Coast

Hi

We used www.interparcel.com when we sent our visa application and they are half the price of DHL but item was actually delivered by DHL.
I think 4 days is the quickest you will get anything shipped.
Good luck

MichaelB
Old Feb 6th 2006, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

sherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nice

Originally Posted by moneypen20

Thanks for so many ideas!!
Tried DHL but they are more expensive than Fedex and take 5 days to Oz 4 days back toUK
Costs 177$ UK to Oz and 99$ Oz to Uk, Fedex 123$ and 77 $
....been told solicitors wont accept a fax or download of an email for house deeds, has to have both our signatures.