Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Fark, Fark, Faaaarrk, Mrs Skeggs!

Fark, Fark, Faaaarrk, Mrs Skeggs!

Old Dec 11th 2003, 7:49 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future
Default Fark, Fark, Faaaarrk, Mrs Skeggs!

To keep current, I watched today's episode of "A Place Down Under" in ABC TV at 6:30pm.

Mrs Skeggs: "Look at those horrible, horrible sounding birds in the tree. Even the crows are depressed because they live in Australia."

Be warned: emigrating to Australia is not yet a proven cure for depression.

Its our ABC, why choak it up with Pommy Rot? Let SBS handle ethnic programmes.
Old Dec 11th 2003, 8:23 am
What's he asking?

Fuzzyness is an unknown quantity at this point

Its our ABC, why choak it up with Pommy Rot?
?????? were you being sarcastic?
Old Dec 11th 2003, 8:28 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Fuzzyness
?????? were you being sarcastic?
Pommy Rot it is, did not realize the ABC's budget had been stretched so threadbare.

Will write to my Prime Minister to tell him to get ABC to put back the test pattern in preference.
Old Dec 11th 2003, 9:21 am
What's he asking?

fair enough.
Old Dec 11th 2003, 9:27 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Megalania
Pommy Rot it is, did not realize the ABC's budget had been stretched so threadbare.

Will write to my Prime Minister to tell him to get ABC to put back the test pattern in preference.
That means being rid of the Bill, one if the most popular ABC programs.
Old Dec 11th 2003, 9:30 am
What's he asking?

on a similar note i might write to my prime minister and ask him to get rid of the shit australian programmes on uk television. do you know how wank that makes you sound megalania. obviously not.
Old Dec 11th 2003, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

scottm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fark, Fark, Faaaarrk, Mrs Skeggs!

Thats true, but reading your drivel is a cause!

Scottm.
Old Dec 11th 2003, 10:23 am
WBB

on a similar note i might write to my prime minister and ask him to get rid of the shit australian programmes on uk television. do you know how wank that makes you sound megalania. obviously not.

oo-er

a good point though, get rid of home and away and that other one.

Old Dec 11th 2003, 10:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by welshboybilly
oo-er

a good point though, get rid of home and away and that other one.

Actually, what you do in either country is you use the button to change channels or to switch the TV off, or read a book, or talk to someone, or play with the kids, or go for a walk, or play some sport, or pursue your hobby, or log on to BE's or write a letter to your PM or ................... get a life.

OzTennis
Old Dec 11th 2003, 10:33 am
Good to be back in UK

Jirrupin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fark, Fark, Faaaarrk, Mrs Skeggs!

To keep current, I watched today's episode of "A Place Down Under" in ABC TV at 6:30pm.

Mrs Skeggs: "Look at those horrible, horrible sounding birds in the tree. Even the crows are depressed because they live in Australia."

Its our ABC, why choak it up with Pommy Rot? Let SBS handle ethnic programmes.
Megalania, I agree with you. If I was sat in the UK watching a BBC programme about immigrant families criticising the Uk, I might wonder what I was paying my TV licence for.

However, most of the UK don't know who you are talking about yet, and as you appeared to have caused a storm, I think you may have saved Mrs. Skegg from the waiting hounds.
Old Dec 11th 2003, 10:59 am
Banned

The Bill most popular? Can not imagine it - gets short shrift from me - but perhaps you are right. Now I have the bit twixt my teeth, that's another one I'll have to speak sternly to the PM about.

The ABC really has gone to the dogs - look at the ABC TV Guide.

Nothing but repeats and programs for McFeeble McPoms.

9:00pm - Linda Green - BBC tripe about some used car sales clerk

9:30pm - Rescue Me - More BBC drivel - perhaps intended to aid digestion of McDonalds

Pauline Hanson - we need you !!!
Old Dec 11th 2003, 11:09 am
What's he asking?

Pauline Hanson - we need you !!!
hmmm.

why if you dislike "poms" so much do you waste your time posting on a bulleting board populated by a load of british people. sounds like you have a mighty mighty large chip on your shoulder about something.
Old Dec 11th 2003, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

scottm is an unknown quantity at this point

Megalania is proof that racism is alive and kicking in OZ.

Scottm.
Old Dec 11th 2003, 11:15 am
Banned

hmmm.

why if you dislike "poms" so much do you waste your time posting on a bulleting board populated by a load of british people. sounds like you have a mighty mighty large chip on your shoulder about something.
I'll see if I can avoid polysyllablic words - Poms OK (mainly) - BBC drivel not OK (means do not like).

Used to have good (and occassional) BBC programs on ABC - now we have McBBC.
Old Dec 11th 2003, 11:18 am
Born to be ignored

JaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm.

I don't think she does dislike poms. (Although she might ) She submits posts to invite "debate". You've taken the bait.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.