Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Farewell photos from me

Farewell photos from me

Old May 18th 2004, 3:24 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of
Default Farewell photos from me

Hi there,

Well it's nearly time to go. The packers are in tomorrow and I'am busy typing out new CV's (or suppse to be) and listening to Radio One over the internet (got a lot of catching up to do music wise, never heard of half the songs being played! )

Not sure how strick British customs are when it comes to beinging bikes etc into the UK so busy cleaning thoses too!!

The computer will be packed away on Thursday so I thought I would leave you with some photos I've taken since being here.

Enjoy, this is The Swan Bells, only $6 to go inside, and wonderful views from the top.
Attached Thumbnails Farewell photos from me-000_0049.jpg  
Old May 18th 2004, 3:27 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Mundaring Wier, which is about 25 minutes from the city. One of my favorite places
Attached Thumbnails Farewell photos from me-000_0018.jpg  
Old May 18th 2004, 3:29 am
home again, home again

These joined us for lunch!!! There are loads of these at Mundaring Hotel, which is an excellent pub thats serves good pub food and a hog roast on Sunday Lunch.
Attached Thumbnails Farewell photos from me-000_0028_0001.jpg  
Old May 18th 2004, 3:31 am
home again, home again

One of my favorite trees, this one was in the city. Anyone know what they are called?
Attached Thumbnails Farewell photos from me-000_0048.jpg  
Old May 18th 2004, 3:33 am
home again, home again

Salmon Bay on Rottnest Island. I really enjoyed going here, it's a lovely place.
Attached Thumbnails Farewell photos from me-000_0117.jpg  
Old May 18th 2004, 3:35 am
home again, home again

The Tea Rooms at Cottesloe. Tea and cake for 4 people around $80 (a bit steep but nice as a treat!!)
Attached Thumbnails Farewell photos from me-000_0136.jpg  
Old May 18th 2004, 3:37 am
home again, home again

The Vines (North of Ellenbrook) is full of Kangeroos, they lounge around all over the golf course. So anyone who doesn't want to see them in the zoo take a drive up there!!
Attached Thumbnails Farewell photos from me-000_0171.jpg  
Old May 18th 2004, 3:39 am
Forum Regular

paddythepilot will become famous soon enoughpaddythepilot will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Farewell photos from me

Originally posted by janeyray
Hi there,

Well it's nearly time to go. The packers are in tomorrow and I'am busy typing out new CV's (or suppse to be) and listening to Radio One over the internet (got a lot of catching up to do music wise, never heard of half the songs being played! )

Not sure how strick British customs are when it comes to beinging bikes etc into the UK so busy cleaning thoses too!!

The computer will be packed away on Thursday so I thought I would leave you with some photos I've taken since being here.

Enjoy, this is The Swan Bells, only $6 to go inside, and wonderful views from the top.
All your pictures look wonderful!

Are you sure you really want to leave that place?

Good luck!
Old May 18th 2004, 3:42 am
home again, home again

It seems slightly more sad now it's nearer but not sad enough to stay.

Got a new camera so will also put it to use in the UK!!

A typical scene when you have a BBQ !!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Farewell photos from me-aussie-pictures-051.jpg  
Old May 18th 2004, 3:45 am
home again, home again

No Koalas in WA but they have a place called The Mazes (if you can stand the mozzies!) where they let people into the Koala enclosure every hour for 15 minutes. It's nice to see them so close.

ahhhh, lovely
Attached Thumbnails Farewell photos from me-aussie-pictures-027.jpg  
Old May 18th 2004, 3:50 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

It seems slightly more sad now it's nearer but not sad enough to stay.

Got a new camera so will also put it to use in the UK!!

A typical scene when you have a BBQ !!!!!!!

nice one Janey

If that was our house we have perhaps 4 cars outside if we were lucky !!!! 2 being ours.....lonely days !!!eekkkk

love the piccies though....have emailed you about 1st june !!!
Old May 18th 2004, 3:50 am
home again, home again

View from Kings Park, to the South of Perth
Attached Thumbnails Farewell photos from me-aussie-pictures-127.jpg  
Old May 18th 2004, 3:53 am
home again, home again

Originally posted by Pants
nice one Janey

If that was our house we have perhaps 4 cars outside if we were lucky !!!! 2 being ours.....lonely days !!!eekkkk

love the piccies though....have emailed you about 1st june !!!

I know. When we first arrived here I went to a Poms In Perth meeting at Kings Park, back in 2003 on Easter Sunday. Made myself talk to others and met some nice people. It is hard to do if you're not that kind of person, I am so it wasn't that bad!!
Old May 18th 2004, 3:57 am
home again, home again

This is my boy...Cuthbert John (I didn't name him but it's bad luck to change it )

Can't wait to see him!!!
Attached Thumbnails Farewell photos from me-showing-you-my-stuff.jpg  
Old May 18th 2004, 3:59 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

I know. When we first arrived here I went to a Poms In Perth meeting at Kings Park, back in 2003 on Easter Sunday. Made myself talk to others and met some nice people. It is hard to do if you're not that kind of person, I am so it wasn't that bad!!

well I have tried ...my daughter has more of a social life than me....must be my perfume !!lol...I would talk the hindlegs of a donkey given the chance.!!!never mind just having a "pants " day !!! chat soon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.