farewell party

Old May 24th 2003, 10:28 pm
Just Joined

bozzy's is an unknown quantity at this point
Default farewell party

Hi all

We have decided to have a leaving do on the 5th July, much against my better jugement ( cost and tears)

I will probably spend the whole night whinging but i suppose its better than running around on the last week to everyone to say goodbye to everyone!

Anyone else doing the same?

andrea
Old May 24th 2003, 11:14 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

I think that we will have one

Mind you...if the decision was left to my 10yr old..it would be two or three parties........

she would have a party for her friends and my other daughter age 14yrs and her friends combined....
We could have an adults party and she could invite some of the same friends to that too....hmmph...me thinks i will have to be carefuil here!!!

but it would be an expensive time tho eh???!!!..well, we'll see..it would be easier just to slope off!!!!
Old May 24th 2003, 11:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

scoobydooathome is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by yvsie
Hi,

I think that we will have one

Mind you...if the decision was left to my 10yr old..it would be two or three parties........

she would have a party for her friends and my other daughter age 14yrs and her friends combined....
We could have an adults party and she could invite some of the same friends to that too....hmmph...me thinks i will have to be carefuil here!!!

but it would be an expensive time tho eh???!!!..well, we'll see..it would be easier just to slope off!!!!
Hi Ivonne,

We too thought about sloping off, naaar couldn't do it, COULD WE

Have sent you a PM,
Old May 25th 2003, 9:48 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE]Originally posted by scoobydooathome
Hi Ivonne,

We too thought about sloping off, naaar couldn't do it, COULD WE

I have thought and thought about this and just can't put myself through it. I would spend the whole time wailing like a jessie.
Then i would decide i wasn't going to leave, so that would eliminate the need for the party!

Old May 25th 2003, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by h garrett I have thought and thought about this and just can't put myself through it. I would spend the whole time wailing like a jessie.
Then i would decide i wasn't going to leave, so that would eliminate the need for the party!

Ya big softie
Old May 25th 2003, 4:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Hi,

We are having one even reserved the hall - have to be organised, we want to go with a bang, even picked my invites www.moonpig.com the sun newspaper one's.

All my freinds and family will have to travel from down south bu tit will be tears and happiness altogther but I shall try and keep it together, I don't think I want peopel to come to the airport or I will just grab my Dad and not let him go as I am a big Daddy's girl even at 30.