Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Farewell old friend...........

Farewell old friend...........

Old Feb 28th 2007, 3:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Farewell old friend...........

......over the past month or so we have spent every night and every weekend in each others company. I have shed many a tear at the shear frustration of your requests. Requests which seemed unattainable at times but with you staring back at me i somehow found the strength to carry on. It is only now that you are leaving me that I truly realise the responsibility I have placed on you. You carry the hopes and dreams of my family and I wish you a safe journey. A nice man is going to come and collect you on Friday (dont worry he will look after you) and take you on a trip to the other side of the world. You will be going on an aeroplane, but you wont be alone. I will be watching your progress courtesy of your personal number and only when i know you are in very safe hands will i relax knowing i have done the best i can by you.
So long little friend its now up to you to do your funky stuff

Please join me in wishing my TRA application a safe and prosperous journey over to Australia. I would like to say i am sorry to see it go BUT.....................
Mandy
Old Feb 28th 2007, 3:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Farewell old friend...........

*waves* have a safe trip.
Old Feb 28th 2007, 3:22 pm
Banned

chilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to all

:d
Old Feb 28th 2007, 4:11 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Safe journey little bundle of TRA
Old Feb 28th 2007, 5:06 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

You big loon! bubbye TRA! are you around for a chin wag later mate?
Old Feb 28th 2007, 5:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by daunted
......over the past month or so we have spent every night and every weekend in each others company. I have shed many a tear at the shear frustration of your requests. Requests which seemed unattainable at times but with you staring back at me i somehow found the strength to carry on. It is only now that you are leaving me that I truly realise the responsibility I have placed on you. You carry the hopes and dreams of my family and I wish you a safe journey. A nice man is going to come and collect you on Friday (dont worry he will look after you) and take you on a trip to the other side of the world. You will be going on an aeroplane, but you wont be alone. I will be watching your progress courtesy of your personal number and only when i know you are in very safe hands will i relax knowing i have done the best i can by you.
So long little friend its now up to you to do your funky stuff

Please join me in wishing my TRA application a safe and prosperous journey over to Australia. I would like to say i am sorry to see it go BUT.....................
Mandy
After a bad day at work, this post has just cheered me up! Good luck to your little friend and of course you too.
Old Feb 28th 2007, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Travis (thats his name you know) says 'thankyou for all your kind words'. He is a little nervous about the flight but i am reassuring him.

Rachie off to a school concert now but will be online later (about 9ish i would think!) catch up then.
Old Feb 28th 2007, 5:54 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

hopefully you will be glad to see it back when you get a

Good luck on your big journey Travis

Dont have too many sleepless nights worrying about him daunted he should be fine they all have to leave home some time

Best wishes

Kaye
Old Feb 28th 2007, 6:24 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=daunted;4465504
Mandy[/QUOTE]

Good luck Mandy. I'm sending mine off this week too. How are you sending yours?
Old Feb 28th 2007, 9:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by wardy2
hopefully you will be glad to see it back when you get a

Good luck on your big journey Travis

Dont have too many sleepless nights worrying about him daunted he should be fine they all have to leave home some time

Best wishes

Kaye
Thanks Kaye
You know what they say though, a boys a son til he gets him a wife, a girls a daughter for the rest of her life and Travis well ........he is like the biggest baggiest most comfortable pair of trackie bottoms when you eaten too much sunday dinner!
He will be fine. He has finally fallen asleep. the cat has given up his bed and travis is fast asleep under the radiator...he looks so peaceful bless him
Old Feb 28th 2007, 9:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Kapri

Good luck Mandy. I'm sending mine off this week too. How are you sending yours?
Hi Kapri
Travis is going by courier to the agents in Oz. they will then offer refreshments and tidy him up a bit before sending him off on the rest of his journey.
A very nice man from DHL will be accompanying him
Old Feb 28th 2007, 9:21 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Kapri
Travis is going by courier to the agents in Oz.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 5:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Travis was collected mid morning by a rather nice man from DHL called Rob . Travis was extremely quiet when he left with Rob but i think i had somehow alleviated his fears. Rob seemed very nice and assured me he would take real good care of Travis.
According to the tracking service Travis arrived in Manchester at 12.48 and at 16.22 he departed origin! (WTF is the origin??) I presume this is now the commencment of the leg causing most concern to poor young Travis - the flight!
Please say a little prayer for him before you sleep tonight. I will keep you posted
Mandy x
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 5:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Travis was collected mid morning by a rather nice man from DHL called Rob . Travis was extremely quiet when he left with Rob but i think i had somehow alleviated his fears. Rob seemed very nice and assured me he would take real good care of Travis.
According to the tracking service Travis arrived in Manchester at 12.48 and at 16.22 he departed origin! (WTF is the origin??) I presume this is now the commencment of the leg causing most concern to poor young Travis - the flight!
Please say a little prayer for him before you sleep tonight. I will keep you posted
Mandy x
I am praying as I type, don't worry I am sure that Travis will be back in you arms with good news, very soon.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 6:11 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Have a good flight Travis

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.