Reload this Page >

Farewell my Surrey buds....

Wikiposts

Farewell my Surrey buds....

Old Apr 2nd 2005, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough
Wink Farewell my Surrey buds....

Rosie, Mikey and all the little Magillies.... I want to wish you guys a safe trip home and to tell you how much we are all gonna miss you here. I know you will keep in touch anyway, and if you dont, we will get Soapy to arrange something... dont know about you, but I think I would malfunction without him to keep me organised.. ha ha
Seriously guys, you have been brilliant mates and great fun to be around for the last 9 months.
Rosie - I hope you find happiness back in England, with the horses and the countryside that you so love
Mike - will miss your lovely smile and friendship, Steve is going to miss you loads too, as he has already said, you were the balance against the two jocks.. ha ha
Jez - good luck mate, hope you settle down and get back into your studies, and you know there will always be a place for you here if you decide to have a gap year !
Digger - what will Kate do without her partner in crime - we will never give up looking for the bottom half of your two front teeth - keep an eye on the mail - you never know !
Ellie - quiet little Ellie, we never knew you were there half the time.. good luck sweetie, wont it be so good to see your puppy again?

Good luck guys, and dont forget all your pals on the forum xxxxxxxxxx
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 6:07 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Farewell my Surrey buds....

Originally Posted by rumbletum
Rosie, Mikey and all the little Magillies.... I want to wish you guys a safe trip home and to tell you how much we are all gonna miss you here. I know you will keep in touch anyway, and if you dont, we will get Soapy to arrange something... dont know about you, but I think I would malfunction without him to keep me organised.. ha ha
Seriously guys, you have been brilliant mates and great fun to be around for the last 9 months.
Rosie - I hope you find happiness back in England, with the horses and the countryside that you so love
Mike - will miss your lovely smile and friendship, Steve is going to miss you loads too, as he has already said, you were the balance against the two jocks.. ha ha
Jez - good luck mate, hope you settle down and get back into your studies, and you know there will always be a place for you here if you decide to have a gap year !
Digger - what will Kate do without her partner in crime - we will never give up looking for the bottom half of your two front teeth - keep an eye on the mail - you never know !
Ellie - quiet little Ellie, we never knew you were there half the time.. good luck sweetie, wont it be so good to see your puppy again?

Good luck guys, and dont forget all your pals on the forum xxxxxxxxxx
aye, just what she said