Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Farewell Larissa.....?

Farewell Larissa.....?

Old Jul 26th 2004, 1:53 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Farewell Larissa.....?

....is she trying to sneak away quietly? I just spotted this thread in The Lounge! Have we upset her?? Has she forsaken our madhouse over here?

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...postid=1558779
Old Jul 26th 2004, 1:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Poll
I am sure that she will snak on via one of her mates pc's.

I bet she is laying in the sun (42+ in the shade on the med now) wih a glass of retsina in one hand and a plate full of baklava, stuffed vine leaves, yummy

Have a great holiday larissa.
Old Jul 26th 2004, 2:00 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

She'll be back. She won't be able to leave our beloved cr@p thread for long, that's for sure.
Old Jul 26th 2004, 2:02 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure you're right....curiosity will get the better off her, she'll be rushing into people's house asking to use their pcs....
Old Jul 26th 2004, 2:05 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollyana
I'm sure you're right....curiosity will get the better off her, she'll be rushing into people's house asking to use their pcs....

ASKING This is Larissa we're talking about!
Old Jul 26th 2004, 2:19 pm
Home and Happy

Good point! Can see the headlines now........"Greek villages terrorised by mad woman seeking computer...... "
Old Jul 26th 2004, 2:21 pm
She's a bird, you know

Good point! Can see the headlines now........"Greek villages terrorised by mad woman seeking computer...... "

LOL! Last seen wearing kitten heels and a determined look on her face, muttering something about expats and a forum
Old Jul 26th 2004, 2:25 pm
Home and Happy

If O didn't have to go to work tomorrow I'd start a new story on those lines! However, I've run out of Baileys again, and need to be up tomorrow to draught my resignation, so I'll leave you to start it off Bundy........"Once upn a time a scary Greek Princess decided to move to Oz.........
Old Jul 26th 2004, 2:30 pm
She's a bird, you know

If O didn't have to go to work tomorrow I'd start a new story on those lines! However, I've run out of Baileys again, and need to be up tomorrow to draught my resignation, so I'll leave you to start it off Bundy........"Once upn a time a scary Greek Princess decided to move to Oz.........

Whoa, back up, resignation ? Is that for real?
Old Jul 26th 2004, 6:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Larissa will be back next Thursday....well she bloody better be, she is sharing a 20ft with me and we have loads of paperwork to sort....cant believe she has buggered off in the middle of it all!!!! LOL
Old Jul 27th 2004, 9:34 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by sj oldfield
she is sharing a 20ft with me
Might want to re-phrase that
Old Jul 27th 2004, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

:scared:
20 foot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG LOL
Old Jul 27th 2004, 9:39 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by S Oldfield
20 foot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG LOL

We all know Larissa could handle it, but I'm a bit worried about you my dear
Old Jul 27th 2004, 9:43 am
Home and Happy

Is that for real?
Bundy - 99% sorted!
Old Jul 27th 2004, 9:50 am
She's a bird, you know

Bundy - 99% sorted!

Do tell - maybe in a PM as Bix is slapping my wrists for hijacking (with good reason, I have to admit)