Fao Moderator

Old Sep 22nd 2007, 11:20 am
jon&a mp;kate

jon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud of
Default Fao Moderator

At no point did i advertise on my thread car on e-bay and i have put it on the classifieds on here only to be contacted by total timewasters. Pathetic
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 11:31 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fao Moderator

read the rules mate
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 11:40 am
jon&a mp;kate

jon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud of

so i take it that no more people will be allowed to mention how much there houses are up for sale for incase its classed as advertising.Check the time of my post 8.58AM first reply of banned thread 11 HOURS LATER and as there was only 90 mins left on my car sale its hardly advertising.Good to see the PC Nothing better to do brigade are alive and well.I replied to an out of order comment regarding young maddie on here the other day but i see that the comment i replied to is allowed to remain on here.Sums things up really.
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 11:43 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jon&kate
so i take it that no more people will be allowed to mention how much there houses are up for sale for incase its classed as advertising.Check the time of my post 8.58AM first reply of banned thread 11 HOURS LATER and as there was only 90 mins left on my car sale its hardly advertising.Good to see the PC Nothing better to do brigade are alive and well.I replied to an out of order comment regarding young maddie on here the other day but i see that the comment i replied to is allowed to remain on here.Sums things up really.
I've got some toys up for sale on eBay, you may need some replacements
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 11:44 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Hey stop whinging

I'm sure you read the rules before you joined see rules 9 and 14.
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 11:48 am
jon&a mp;kate

calm down ladies.
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 11:51 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

calm down ladies.
Christ my eyes are going, what DOES that avatar say?
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 11:51 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
I've got some toys up for sale on eBay, you may need some replacements
some dummies and a rattle perhaps
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 11:52 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

At no point did i advertise on my thread car on e-bay and i have put it on the classifieds on here only to be contacted by total timewasters. Pathetic
Maybe you should familiarise yourself with the rest of the forum rules.
Your first thread breaks rule 9 You provided the ebay number of your item.

9. The forums, (including the private message and email systems), are not a venue for advertisements in any way. Please do not post promotional/advertising messages, urls, nor specifics that would lead people to your site/product/service. However, a single line in your signature with a link to your site is allowed. (For signature guidelines please read Rule 17.) It will be the sole discretion of britishexpats.com and its moderators as to what constitutes an advertisement.

This new thread breaks rule 14:
14. Discussions about moderator or administrator actions are welcome in email or local private messages, but should not be discussed in public forums. This is out of respect for the members, moderators and policy involved.