FAO JOSIE1100

Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all
Default FAO JOSIE1100

Hi just read your reply that you had your medical's done at the Stannary clinic too, just wanted to ask you did you let the surgery use there Royal Mail signed for courier?
I asked if we could use DHL instead but they said it was ok with there courier, bit worried about using RM especially with all the postal strikes coming up and the fact that they can only track it to the airport and that's it
She did say it would take 4 days to arrive in Sydney.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FAO JOSIE1100

Originally Posted by Ozzy7
Hi just read your reply that you had your medical's done at the Stannary clinic too, just wanted to ask you did you let the surgery use there Royal Mail signed for courier?
I asked if we could use DHL instead but they said it was ok with there courier, bit worried about using RM especially with all the postal strikes coming up and the fact that they can only track it to the airport and that's it
She did say it would take 4 days to arrive in Sydney.

If you wish for them to be delivered by courier, then tell them that you are not happy using Royal Mail International Signed For. So long as you're footing the bill I can't see that they'll have a problem with it (and if they do, well tough )

Tell them that you will arrange for it all yourself, all they have to do is hand it over. Make sure whoever you use knows that they are NOT to be opened under any circumstances as they will then be invalid.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Thanks Wendy, think I phone them up and tell them I will use DHL I feel better knowing there in there hands then RM and I can track them all the way to the office in Sydney.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Wendy, think I phone them up and tell them I will use DHL I feel better knowing there in there hands then RM and I can track them all the way to the office in Sydney.

I would, especially with all the strikes your having over there. You don't need the stress
Old Aug 17th 2007, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

Wooders is just really niceWooders is just really niceWooders is just really niceWooders is just really niceWooders is just really niceWooders is just really niceWooders is just really niceWooders is just really niceWooders is just really nice

Good Luck guys, now the long wait at LUC. You never know they may have cleared the backlog now the student visa meds are nearly cleared.

We used RM with meds and had no problems but it was a worry not knowing if they had arrived, so I'd go with the courier if we were doing it again (thank god we don't we have to!)

Keep in touch

Kate
Old Aug 17th 2007, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Josie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud of

Being the airhead that I am, I didn't know there was even an option to get a courier. I just let the doctors do it all Luckily it has all arrived there

I would definitely have used a courier had I realised.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 6:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Im going to ring them up on Monday to say not to post them by RM and I will pay the extra and pay DHL.
Did you have to wait 2 weeks to get your blood result's back? Ive a feeling it's going to be a long 2 weeks
Old Aug 17th 2007, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Josie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud of

They said it would take 2 weeks to get results back but never got told the results though. Our timeline was medical on 5th June. The Stannary posted them to Sydney on 14th June and they were received and signed for on 21st June. Crikey that feels so long ago.....the wait is soooo getting to me to find out if they are ok :curse:

Glad that I have got some wine for tonight
Old Aug 17th 2007, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Im guessing they only inform you if it the test results come back with a problem! It would be nice to have a phone call to say "All clear they have been posted etc" especially when you think how much it costs to have the medicals done.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 6:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Im guessing they only inform you if it the test results come back with a problem! It would be nice to have a phone call to say "All clear they have been posted etc" especially when you think how much it costs to have the medicals done.
I think the stress of trying this with my son having special needs (very mild though) I just need to know that the medials are ok or not. Either way i need to be put out of my misery lol
Old Aug 17th 2007, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Why dont you phone the clinic up to ask them?