Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Fancy piccies and wotits?

Fancy piccies and wotits?

Old Jul 18th 2004, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

Handyandy180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fancy piccies and wotits?

Hello peeps, can anyone tell me where i can get one of these wonderfull moving piccies so many of you seem to have? Having recently got my first star, I feel ashamed not having a smart piccie.
I feel even more ashamed to say that i will probably spend the rest of the day trying to get it along side my name. So please be gentle with this dyslexic fingered, computer iliterate fool. I need an idiots guide as to what to do!!!!
Good luck to all that are trying
Regards Chris and Andrea
Old Jul 18th 2004, 8:51 am
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Fancy piccies and wotits?

Originally posted by Handyandy180
Hello peeps, can anyone tell me where i can get one of these wonderfull moving piccies so many of you seem to have? Having recently got my first star, I feel ashamed not having a smart piccie.
I feel even more ashamed to say that i will probably spend the rest of the day trying to get it along side my name. So please be gentle with this dyslexic fingered, computer iliterate fool. I need an idiots guide as to what to do!!!!
Regards Chris and Andrea
http://britishexpats.com/forum/misc....&page=1#avatar

Tells you how to do it. Search Google for animated gifs and go from there.
Old Jul 18th 2004, 11:08 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Click on "My Forum"

Click on "Edit Options"

scroll down to the bottom of this screen and then click on "change avatar"

scroll down to bottom of screen and click on "Use Custom Avatar"

In the section below that enter the URL of the Avatar you have found from your google search.

To save you some time here's quite a good site http://www.gifs.net/animate/giflist.htm

I found this one which seems appropriate to your name
http://www.gifs.net/animate/hammer.gif
Old Jul 18th 2004, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

Handyandy180 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanx a lot peeps. Only took me approx 7 hours lol. Never the less it works now i just need to get one underneath this!!!! I did find one I really wanted but couldn't resize it to 65 x 65 pixels. I was using paintshop pro 8. I managed to resize within PP8 but it didn't import as a resize??? Ah well as we both collect smilies its as well. Many thanks once again.
Regards Chris and Andrea
Old Jul 18th 2004, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Yep same for me aswell ! got my first star , found a lovely dolphin but its to big, i dont know how to resize it

help

Nicky
Old Jul 18th 2004, 5:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

ooh i just done it !!! dont ask me how though just fiddleling !
not the best picture i will try again.

Nicky