Klm081 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Family meetups north perth

Hi! Thanks keeping my fingers crossed!
Old Sep 13th 2013, 8:58 pm
Just Joined

anonD is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Klm081
Hi I hope someone is still in the lookout for new friends! I'm kelly (33) and me and my son (14) are in mullaloo! We arrived January and as much as I love it, it's a struggle making friends! Please let me know if u have any get together s we would love to join u!
Hi Kelly,

I am not in Perth yet but once we have migrated I would love to meet up with as many people as possible...hoping to arrive this side of Xmas. I'm 30 and have an 8 year old son...he's really really sociable and loves being around other kids so I'm going to make a real effort once I'm out there to build a good circle of friends...I'll definitely be in contact with anyone interested on this forum once I'm set up in Joondalup/currambine/Connolly to hopefully make new friends!
Old Sep 14th 2013, 12:22 am
Just Joined

Klm081 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow u must be both excited and totally stressed! Ha ha that sounds great, may see you soon x
Old Nov 11th 2013, 12:28 pm
Just Joined

sdonoghue is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by taradavies
Hi there, New to Perth and this website living in Scarborough, due to give birth in 2 weeks to my daughter, Carl and I are originally from Leeds, and wondered if there were any other people would like a meet up or when is there a next meet up i could tag along.....

Hi not sure how to post, hope this is right, we are a family of four from Leeds, two girls 4 and 6, live in Scarborough, looking to meet other families from nearby