Reload this Page >

Family meetups north perth

Family meetups north perth

Old Nov 6th 2012, 8:58 am
Look a star

zzidane will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Family meetups north perth

Hi sorry to jump on your thread.
We a family of six (girls 13,12 & 10 and our 2 year old son) move back to the Joondalup area in the begining of Jan. Will be great to meet up with some new and poss old friends.
I am struggling to find a rental for when we first arrive does anyone know of someone with a holiday let or a rental even some advice would be great as we never rented first time we were there.
Again wold be good to meet other people in the same boat once there.
Thanks
PETE
Old Nov 6th 2012, 12:14 pm
a long way from home

lindseymac is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi just found this thread. We have been here from Scotland since August and looking to meet other families, we have 2 girls age 7 & 3. will try to get along to the meet this Sunday
Old Nov 11th 2012, 11:19 am
Just Joined

markandjo is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Family meetups north perth

Hi All
Looks like we found you too late for today.
Were a family of 3 Mark 43 Jo 34 Ethan 9 we live North of Perth and have been around for a while.

We want to make friends with Families who are like us, easy going, enjoy fun and games and a few drinks . We work Monday to friday and so daytime meets for coffees and catch ups are few and far between,

We would love to get together at the weekends and evenings with families and meet and make more friends

Let us know of future catch ups or if anyone is interested in a get together especially with the great Perth weather kicking in!!!

Jo and Mark
Old Nov 11th 2012, 12:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

Hi all thanks for a great day great to meet up and really looking forward to the next Meetup maybe in 2 /3 week

I will be in touch

Hi to mark and Jo and welcome on board we look forward to meeting you
Xxx
Old Nov 14th 2012, 12:02 am
Just Joined

taradavies is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there, New to Perth and this website living in Scarborough, due to give birth in 2 weeks to my daughter, Carl and I are originally from Leeds, and wondered if there were any other people would like a meet up or when is there a next meet up i could tag along.....

Old Nov 14th 2012, 2:04 am
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by taradavies
Hi there, New to Perth and this website living in Scarborough, due to give birth in 2 weeks to my daughter, Carl and I are originally from Leeds, and wondered if there were any other people would like a meet up or when is there a next meet up i could tag along.....

Hi Tara welcome to Perth and this site I will be arranging a Meetup again soon and your more then welcome to come along I will be posting on here soon and also trying to plan a Christmas get together for the adults but will let you all know about a family Meetup soon
X
Old Nov 14th 2012, 2:13 am
Just Joined

markandjo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

Yes it will be great to get to know you all
Thanks for doing all the arranging

😄
Old Nov 14th 2012, 4:01 am
Just Joined

taradavies is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kevncarlz
Hi Tara welcome to Perth and this site I will be arranging a Meetup again soon and your more then welcome to come along I will be posting on here soon and also trying to plan a Christmas get together for the adults but will let you all know about a family Meetup soon
X
Thanks Guys, we really look forward to it and we will keep an eye on the forum.

Tara
Old Jan 1st 2013, 9:21 pm
Just Joined

cshowell is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello

We have two boys aged 3 and 2 and are moving to Perth at the end of January. Not sure where in Perth we will be living yet but would love to join in with any meet ups.

Thanks

Carolyn
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 1:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Happy new year everyone 2013 will be the year of meeting lots of lovely new people and hopefully starting lots of new friendships look forward to meet up starting soon
Old Feb 8th 2013, 4:37 am
Just Joined

Jcn2011 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, we have just been granted our 175 visa, and are looking to move to perth possibly. We have a 16 month year old boy, and are in perth this week, in the tapping area. Just wondered if anyone who has also moved from uk, with young kids is free to meet, as it would be nice to see how you are getting on etc. thx
Old Feb 8th 2013, 5:03 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jcn2011
Hello, we have just been granted our 175 visa, and are looking to move to perth possibly. We have a 16 month year old boy, and are in perth this week, in the tapping area. Just wondered if anyone who has also moved from uk, with young kids is free to meet, as it would be nice to see how you are getting on etc. thx
Hi, someone private messaged me, but I can't seem to access the private messaging, as it is restricted to those with three or more posts. Sorry am new to this. Thanks.
Old Feb 8th 2013, 5:08 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jcn2011
Hi, someone private messaged me, but I can't seem to access the private messaging, as it is restricted to those with three or more posts. Sorry am new to this. Thanks.
Thx
Old Apr 7th 2013, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

msbds is on a distinguished road

Hi, just wondering if there were any plans in the pipeline for a gathering soon? We're a family of 5 (3 boys - 17, 15 & 9) and we'd love to meet up and make some new friends.
Old Aug 18th 2013, 8:31 am
Just Joined

anonD is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

Myself, partner (both 30) and our 8 year old son hope to move to north perth this side of Xmas, really keen to meet other families with kids around the same age (particularly with boys as my son is very much into being active and gaming so loves to be around other boys with similar interests!).

If there is still anyone active on this thread please get in touch! Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.