Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Family meetups north perth

Family meetups north perth

Old Jul 18th 2012, 12:01 pm
Just Joined

Sausage sizzle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Family meetups north perth

Better late than never! But just wanted to say thanks for Sunday too. I hope the move went well Katrina and Jamie and debs and Tim have a safe journey home and see you when you return
Old Jul 18th 2012, 2:40 pm
will be there soon!!!!!

debs&tim is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for making us so welcome, it was lovely to meet you . Hopefully see you on our return back to WA very soon. xx
Old Aug 13th 2012, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

elect42 is on a distinguished road

Anymore meet ups give us a shout theres four of us, my wife 34 two boys, 2 and 9 and myself 35 I am an electrician.
We are into eating out, drinks, nites out, days away, sports and basically easy outgoing people.

Living in Butler and hopefully building our house end of the year in Trinity area.
We are from Northern Ireland.

Anyone interested for meetups get intouch
Old Aug 13th 2012, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by elect42
Anymore meet ups give us a shout theres four of us, my wife 34 two boys, 2 and 9 and myself 35 I am an electrician.
We are into eating out, drinks, nites out, days away, sports and basically easy outgoing people.

Living in Butler and hopefully building our house end of the year in Trinity area.
We are from Northern Ireland.

Anyone interested for meetups get intouch
Hi and welcome I'm hoping to plan another meet up very soon but weather is so crap at the min but will keep you in formed hope to meet you soon
Old Aug 18th 2012, 1:00 am
Forum Regular

Si T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to all

We will also keep an eye on this thread. We are a fmily of three living in Mindarie and have been over for about five months.

Cheers

Si
Old Aug 18th 2012, 4:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

Hi all
I'm hoping to be able to have another meet up next saturday/Sunday at Iluka park it is called sir james mccusken park. I will be checking the weather on Monday or Tuesday and I will confirm then which day and a time. Hope to see you all there
Carly
Old Aug 21st 2012, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Si T
We will also keep an eye on this thread. We are a fmily of three living in Mindarie and have been over for about five months.

Si
[QUOTE=elect42;10224594]Anymore meet ups give us a shout theres four of us, my wife 34 two boys, 2 and 9 and myself 35 I am an electrician.

Well all I'm thinking Sunday around 12.30 pm Iluka park think there is a few barbies and a park for the kids hope you can all make it will be nice to meet the Si T family and the Elect42 family let me know if you can make it cheers
Carly
Old Aug 22nd 2012, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

elect42 is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Family meetups north perth

Hi Carly,

We will be there, looking forward to it see you Sunday

Mark & Louise
Old Aug 22nd 2012, 11:36 am
Just Joined

We will be there too ! I think there's only one BBQ and a bench so maybe bring a rug or chairs
Old Aug 24th 2012, 6:20 am
Just Joined

katmac2012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all
There is another meet up from another site at 1.30pm at Iluka so it will be great to all meet up about 9 family s are going so we need to find a good spot by the play park and BBQ . Should be great looking forward to it.x x
More the merrier
Old Aug 29th 2012, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

Si T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to all

[QUOTE=kevncarlz;10237767]
Originally Posted by elect42

Well all I'm thinking Sunday around 12.30 pm Iluka park think there is a few barbies and a park for the kids hope you can all make it will be nice to meet the Si T family and the Elect42 family let me know if you can make it cheers
Carly
Sincerest apologies for not responding. I forgot to update my email on this site as i haven't been on here much for a long time. I will do it now so that I can be reminded of this thread a lot easier.

Cheers

Si
Old Sep 23rd 2012, 2:40 am
Just Joined

aussie-pom is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Just joined on here and would love to make new friends.

We moved here this May and live NOR. Have 3 boys aged 17, 14, and 8.

Be great to meet up with other people and find new friends.

Be good to hear from others.
Old Oct 4th 2012, 5:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi all

Well summer is on its way and the weather is looking better every weekend so its time to start planninb meetup more often so if you are interested let me know I will try to plan something and maybe find a regular meetup place for once a month for any new members

Hope to hear back soon if you have any ideas of nice family places feel free to let me knowthe more ideas the better

Old Oct 11th 2012, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kevncarlz
Hi all

Well summer is on its way and the weather is looking better every weekend so its time to start planninb meetup more often so if you are interested let me know I will try to plan something and maybe find a regular meetup place for once a month for any new members

Hope to hear back soon if you have any ideas of nice family places feel free to let me knowthe more ideas the better

Hi
We've just relocated from Melbourne to Butler...we don't have any kids so any evening meals/quiz nights etc...would be good for us. Not that we're opposed to BBQ's or children! But, you know what I mean......I'm not wording this very well am I?
Cheers!
Oh, we're just around the corner from the Cornerstone Pub.
Old Oct 11th 2012, 12:57 pm
Just Joined

Hello Tasmas .hello and welcome to the northern subs. Kevncarlz is going to organise a regular monthly meet up pretty soon. A lot of do have kids but some like me have older ones who go off and entertain themselves or just dont come along anyway lol. so you will fine to come along to the meet ups. It's for everyone not just people with kids

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.