Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Family meetups north perth

Family meetups north perth

Old May 8th 2012, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough
Default Family meetups north perth

Hi all
We have been in perth for almost 3 yr now and we find the hardest thing is to meet new familys we live north of perth we are a family of 5 myself Carly 30, my partner Kev 32 and our three boys 12, 7, and 3 so we were thinking about setting up some family meetups. So if there is anyone in the same boat as us and would like to meetup im sure we could come up with some plans to set up a new meetup groups north of perth.
:beer
Old Jun 2nd 2012, 8:43 am
avi
BE Enthusiast

avi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Family meetups north perth

Hi just seen your post we are a family of me hubby and 2 girls aged 9 and 15 and we hae been over 12 mobnths now and find it hard meeting new people.

Avril
Old Jun 2nd 2012, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by avi
Hi just seen your post we are a family of me hubby and 2 girls aged 9 and 15 and we hae been over 12 mobnths now and find it hard meeting new people.

Avril
Hi there yeah it's not easy at all, we did meet some people but we've all moved now and drifted apart. We live in mindarie about 10 mins north of joondalup, where about are you living?
Old Jun 2nd 2012, 11:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Will keep an eye on this thread. know of a couple of couples who may be intetested :-)
Old Jun 3rd 2012, 1:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by daunted
Will keep an eye on this thread. know of a couple of couples who may be intetested :-)
Hi there daunted I'm sure if we all put heads together we can plan a meet up sometime.
Old Jun 4th 2012, 2:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi people � ����how about a meet up saturday at hillarys if weather is fine send a PM if your up for it hope to see some people there � ����
Old Jun 8th 2012, 11:57 am
avi
BE Enthusiast

avi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of light

hi just been back on and seen it sorry cant make it would have been good too maybe next time

Avril
Old Jun 8th 2012, 12:00 pm
avi
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kevncarlz
Hi there yeah it's not easy at all, we did meet some people but we've all moved now and drifted apart. We live in mindarie about 10 mins north of joondalup, where about are you living?
Hi we are living in Doubleview near to scarborough just been back on sorry will defo have to get together at some stage

Avril
Old Jun 8th 2012, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by avi
Hi we are living in Doubleview near to scarborough just been back on sorry will defo have to get together at some stage

Avril
Hi not to worry I'm meeting up with one girl sometime next week then will plan another meet soon will keep you up dated hun x
Old Jun 14th 2012, 3:28 am
Forum Regular

bibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nice

Hi,
we are living in Butler,and have been here since March. There is me Deb,my hubby and our 2 kids aged 11 and 8. Would be very interested in a meet up. Have found it hard to meet other families too
Old Jun 15th 2012, 3:02 pm
avi
BE Enthusiast

Hi Bibblybobbly

it is hard and as I work full time I struggle to get on here much but pm me and we can arrange a meet sometime x
Old Jun 16th 2012, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by avi
Hi Bibblybobbly

it is hard and as I work full time I struggle to get on here much but pm me and we can arrange a meet sometime x
Hi all sorry iv not been on here for a bit iv had a biz week well now we have a few people intersted in meeting up let put some plans together for a meet up when we can all make it pm me if it's easier
Old Jul 10th 2012, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

Reggie Mental is an unknown quantity at this point

We have recently moved to Perth and live in Mullaloo. Me (Sam), my husband (Reg) and daughter (6 months).

Love to meet up with other families for a few drinks and or family time

Hope to hear from you all soon :-)
Old Jul 10th 2012, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi we are having a meet up on Sunday at Neil Hawkins park in joondalup around 11ish so you are more then welcome to come along
Old Jul 10th 2012, 1:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

sinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of light

Hi there,
We would be interested in coming along to the meetup too if that's alright , we moved here just over 4 months ago and have 2 kids (6yr old and 22 mth old). We live SOR but don't mind travelling up north!!

Thanks,
Sinead

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.