Family Meet Ups

Old May 17th 2008, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

Pat14 is on a distinguished road
Default Family Meet Ups

Hello,
Just wanted to know if anybody on the gold coast with young familys have meet ups? We are over in June for a reccie but have a 6year old girl and 20monthe old boy(so we cant get to pub for a good nites drinking session )
Old May 17th 2008, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Family Meet Ups

Originally Posted by Pat14
Hello,
Just wanted to know if anybody on the gold coast with young familys have meet ups? We are over in June for a reccie but have a 6year old girl and 20monthe old boy(so we cant get to pub for a good nites drinking session )
Hi,
How long are you over here on your reccie?There is a huge family meetup on july12th see the thread in the meetup section which is being organised by the legendary Soapy.If your not over for that long send me a PM of when you are here and I will try an arrange a small meetup. I have a six year old girl, and have friends with children around the same age group as yours.:thumbsup When are you planning on moving here?there are also other meetups, the boys have meetups to play games like football and golf and the girls meetup for drinks (pommie girls)which Jane organises and Justsarah arranges girlie lunch meetups too, so you will soon meet alot of new people and hopefully make some really nice friends.

Allyson

Last edited by Dazza49; May 17th 2008 at 10:12 pm.