Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Family heading for Caloundra Aug/Sep

Family heading for Caloundra Aug/Sep

Old Jun 13th 2009, 12:34 am
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of
Default Re: Family heading for Caloundra Aug/Sep

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO not my kitchen LMAO
U & H have a double bed in a spare bedroom, and the kids got a double bed settee.....so all sorted....just waiting for you to get here now!!!!
Beth x x
Cool.

I hear you have new neighbors moving in

Paddy
Old Jun 13th 2009, 12:41 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
Cool.

I hear you have new neighbors moving in

Paddy
I was in the bloody shower when Andrew came running in to tell me a removal van was outside that house
The kids have been riding their bikes up and down saying that a car is parked on the drive now .
Not sure what is going on for sure yet......but try not to worry.....u can crash here anyway, and we will keep an eye out for any new houses up for rent here
Beth x x
Old Jun 17th 2009, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
I was in the bloody shower when Andrew came running in to tell me a removal van was outside that house
The kids have been riding their bikes up and down saying that a car is parked on the drive now .
Not sure what is going on for sure yet......but try not to worry.....u can crash here anyway, and we will keep an eye out for any new houses up for rent here
Beth x x
You forgot to give the kids their pellet guns
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 11:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wont be long.

Beth i will be expecting the welcome banners out when we arrive

Paddy
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 3:23 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
Wont be long.

Beth i will be expecting the welcome banners out when we arrive

Paddy
Well done on getting the house!!!!!
You will have to cope with living opposite me then LOL
Banners at the ready sir
Beth x x