Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Family heading for Caloundra Aug/Sep

Family heading for Caloundra Aug/Sep

Old Jun 10th 2009, 4:21 am
Forum Regular

jaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nice
Default Re: Family heading for Caloundra Aug/Sep

hi beth,
my daughter's going to be in yr5 at meridan at the start of the new term...will you ask your daughter if she sees a new cheeky wee scottish girl in her class will she say hi...bit scared bout her changing schools & having no friends
jacq
Old Jun 10th 2009, 4:33 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Curry Night
Attached Thumbnails Family heading for Caloundra Aug/Sep-100_1961.jpg  
Old Jun 10th 2009, 4:35 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaca
hi beth,
my daughter's going to be in yr5 at meridan at the start of the new term...will you ask your daughter if she sees a new cheeky wee scottish girl in her class will she say hi...bit scared bout her changing schools & having no friends
jacq
My daughter Stephanie is in year 5 She has made loads of new friends so don't worry.
We've been looking for a scottish family, as I'm welsh, 2 x English and an Irish family here
Beth x x
Old Jun 10th 2009, 4:40 am
Just Joined

PatchPoole is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Curry Night
Awwww yummmy, you're making me hungry lol.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

jaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nice

Curry AND chips....god how I miss it ....whats the problem here that they dont sell chips in the take aways ??????
I want to live in your estate
jacq
Old Jun 10th 2009, 6:45 am
Make it happen!!!!

Curry AND chips....god how I miss it ....whats the problem here that they dont sell chips in the take aways ??????
I want to live in your estate
jacq
You can always pop down to visit us
Beth x x
Old Jun 10th 2009, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

Hi Beth ,
I sound like a stalker but after a year in deadcliffe I'm needing some normal human interactionwith people who realise you NEED chips wi yer curry
I'm really looking forward to moving on the 27th the kids are off for 2 weeks so if you fancy meeting at the park/beach /whatever at some point you can give me a shout.tried to find you on facebook dunno if I've got the right one...I'll pm u my name.
Jacq
Old Jun 10th 2009, 9:22 am
Make it happen!!!!

Hi Beth ,
I sound like a stalker but after a year in deadcliffe I'm needing some normal human interactionwith people who realise you NEED chips wi yer curry
I'm really looking forward to moving on the 27th the kids are off for 2 weeks so if you fancy meeting at the park/beach /whatever at some point you can give me a shout.tried to find you on facebook dunno if I've got the right one...I'll pm u my name.
Jacq
Oh def need chips with a curry PMSL
I will find you on facebook hun.....you can see my photos then.
I don't drive, and even if I did we couldn't afford a 2nd car, but you could come down to me for the day if you like?
Beth x x
Old Jun 10th 2009, 11:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

At this rate they will have to start building more houses to accommodate us all.

Paddy
Old Jun 11th 2009, 3:20 pm
Just Joined

laurao is an unknown quantity at this point

hey...can we join the gang too...moving out with hubby ( who is australian) and my 5 and 1 year old daughters. Will be staying with the mother in law at Dicky beach in Caloundra and we don't know anyone
Old Jun 11th 2009, 3:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by laurao
hey...can we join the gang too...moving out with hubby ( who is australian) and my 5 and 1 year old daughters. Will be staying with the mother in law at Dicky beach in Caloundra and we don't know anyone
Hey

And welcome. The more the merrier

Paddy
Old Jun 11th 2009, 3:30 pm
Just Joined

laurao is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
Hey

And welcome. The more the merrier

Paddy
Great...we will need some respite from the mother in law!!!! Thanks
Old Jun 11th 2009, 5:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by laurao
Great...we will need some respite from the mother in law!!!! Thanks

Dont you just love them

Paddy
Old Jun 11th 2009, 6:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fairwayskid

Dont you just love them

Paddy
Watch it mister, thats my mother you are talking about
Old Jun 11th 2009, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by helena39
Watch it mister, thats my mother you are talking about

Hope you dont turn out like her

Paddy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.