Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Family heading for Caloundra Aug/Sep

Family heading for Caloundra Aug/Sep

Old Jun 4th 2009, 7:48 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Family heading for Caloundra Aug/Sep

Originally Posted by helena39
Hey Niamh,
We went to the RSL when we were there and it was great. It is enormous!
Helena
our last night we had dinner there with friends great fun then we came home and cleaned

its big alright and they made my dh put on a shirt lol he had a funny t shirt on all good though
Old Jun 4th 2009, 10:13 pm
Just Joined

Fab 5 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Baby75
thats it exactly you dont know till you try and it as worth trying

oooh for got to say the Caloundra RSL has a fee bus that pick you up and drops you off great when you want a few drinks
Thats sounds great...and a great place to meet people and if you can have a few drinks and not have to worry about getting home even better xx
Old Jun 4th 2009, 11:16 pm
Forum Regular

jaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nice

Hi,
I've been in Redcliffe for almost 1yr...we arrived last July from sunny Ayrshire & NO regrets !!! love it here...just not that keen to settle in Redcliffe for good...hoping Caloundra's the place to be...maybe it's just my itchy feet
I'm wishing I could've rented in the estates close to the school ...where the kids play outside ....but needed more space coz we have the in-laws over with us...hoping the kids'll make plenty of new friends who can come over to play
jacq
Old Jun 4th 2009, 11:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jaca
Hi,
I've been in Redcliffe for almost 1yr...we arrived last July from sunny Ayrshire & NO regrets !!! love it here...just not that keen to settle in Redcliffe for good...hoping Caloundra's the place to be...maybe it's just my itchy feet
I'm wishing I could've rented in the estates close to the school ...where the kids play outside ....but needed more space coz we have the in-laws over with us...hoping the kids'll make plenty of new friends who can come over to play
jacq
Hey Jaca

We loved Caloundra when there. We didnt want to leave We have two kids Lauren who is 9 And Daniel who is 6, sounds like we could have some ready made friends for the kids.

Look forward to meeting as many as we can when we arrive and could have a day out in the RSL and have the bus drop us home

By any chance do any of you guys play snooker??

Paddy
Old Jun 5th 2009, 12:02 am
ClairePagani

Pagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fab 5
Hi,

Surely were not all Liverpool fans... to be honest Im not into the footie like my other half...I'd rather sit on the beach watching the surfers!!
have you been in Caloundra long?

Angie x
Been here since December. Living at Kings Beach. Nice to get up and see the ocean every day.

Jim
Old Jun 5th 2009, 12:04 am
ClairePagani

Pagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nice

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
Hey Jaca

We loved Caloundra when there. We didnt want to leave We have two kids Lauren who is 9 And Daniel who is 6, sounds like we could have some ready made friends for the kids.

Look forward to meeting as many as we can when we arrive and could have a day out in the RSL and have the bus drop us home

By any chance do any of you guys play snooker??

Paddy
Alright Paddy i've got a boy at 8 and another one whose 6.

Not played snooker for years, but i'm up for a game
Old Jun 5th 2009, 12:39 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

we should gef have a meet up & bbq, going to the rsl this sat nite, kids are so excited!! going with 3 other families in our park, we usually have a food theme nite every sat, and take it in turns to each others house. so far we've had curry nite, chinese, mexican & italian all good craic!!
Old Jun 5th 2009, 1:39 am
Forum Regular

jaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nice

I'm pants at snooker but after a few I feel my game improves dramatically
I'm lovin the food theme nights wish I lived in your street Definately up for a night at the RSL though...Feel like my social life's improving already & we've not even moved yet !!!
jacq
Old Jun 5th 2009, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Pagani-Rennox
Alright Paddy i've got a boy at 8 and another one whose 6.

Not played snooker for years, but i'm up for a game
I aint played for about 8 years either but going to start again.

Going on the now as house sale has fallen through

Paddy
Old Jun 5th 2009, 9:55 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pagani-Rennox
Been here since December. Living at Kings Beach. Nice to get up and see the ocean every day.

Jim
Hey Jim, it sounds like bliss, beats waking up to the good old british weather!
Old Jun 5th 2009, 10:00 pm
Just Joined

Paddy
Hey Paddy,
Sorry to hear about your house falling through, im sure it will all be ok, you will get there, keep your chin up!!
Old Jun 5th 2009, 10:05 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jaca
Hi,
jacq
Hiya Jacq,
Caloundra is fab! a great place for the kids and with all these great families planning to get together could be just what your looking for...
Just don't forget to invite me aswell once we come out
Angie xx
Old Jun 5th 2009, 10:08 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by camacazi
we should gef have a meet up & bbq, going to the rsl this sat nite, kids are so excited!! going with 3 other families in our park, we usually have a food theme nite every sat, and take it in turns to each others house. so far we've had curry nite, chinese, mexican & italian all good craic!!
Hi Caroline,

Those theme nights sounds brill! & count us in for the RSL to when we arrive

Angie x
Old Jun 5th 2009, 11:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Paddy
sorry to hear that paddy, bet ur gutted
Old Jun 5th 2009, 11:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by camacazi
sorry to hear that paddy, bet ur gutted
Hey Caroline

Thanks we are a bit gutted. But no point in time worrying about it. As i say you need to take the blow and get on with it no point in time crying, it wont change what has happened.

Now it full steam ahead hope to get the movers in next week and get our stuff on the move. And we will head over in July and hope the house sell's in the next few months.

Paddy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.