family of four

Old Mar 10th 2004, 10:30 pm
WBB

Default family of four

we have been scouring the net for flights to brisbane, our dates are not set in stone but sometime between april 5th and may 10th.
the best we price we have found is £1597 (including all taxes and delivery of tickets) with travelbag flying with BA would you consider this a good price, i have never flown with BA before but have heard bad things about them.

whaddya reckon?

Old Mar 10th 2004, 10:32 pm
WBB

should of mentioned that the kids are 5 years and 6 months so the fares for them are pretty cheap anyway.

Old Mar 10th 2004, 10:54 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

£1217 for family of 4 from London to Brisbane via Singapore

with Singapore Airlines (April 2004-June 2004)

www.cheapestflights.co.uk
Old Mar 10th 2004, 11:20 pm
mick n cheryl

Yep I am with Biggy, - Singapore Airlines seem cheapest at moment I booked for my son to come in June 550 pounds inluding tax - RETURN

Booked through ebookers try them out

Mick

Old Mar 10th 2004, 11:38 pm
Forum Regular

Location: From Port Talbot, South Wales to Ascot Vale, Melbourne
jonah66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: family of four

G'day WBB

Try www.travelmood.co.uk

Regards

Ian
Old Mar 10th 2004, 11:56 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Make sure you book seats on the WBB-320...more head room!!!
Attached Thumbnails family of four-010725econfo04.jpg  
Old Mar 11th 2004, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

jinxnkay is on a distinguished road

we are flying singapore airlines on 6th april £1560 2 adults 2 children. thats one way though so we get extra baggage allowance.
singapore are excelent with kids and u get the individual tvs, games console and films on demand. dont think BA do that.
also think there's a sale on later in april but we have to fly before the 10th so have missed it.
Old Mar 11th 2004, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

Location: From Oxfordshire, to the Out Laws in Bucks, to Cleveland in Brisbane
josiejo1974 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello

We've flown with BA before and they were fantastic. The flight attendance trolley Dolly's were really attentive and gave us loads of mini gin bottles.

Would definitely fly with them again, except Emirates were cheaper, so we're going with them in ooh 4 weeks today! Sadly returning again a couple of weeks after....

Josie
Old Mar 11th 2004, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

itsasecret is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Florida_03
Make sure you book seats on the WBB-320...more head room!!!
LOL..!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 11th 2004, 11:46 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

My In laws have just booked a flight through Travelbag in Nottingham. They travel from Birmingham airport via Dubia with Emirates. They fly on the 5th April and are paying 850 pounds each return. I think thats a good price.

I paid 350 one way with Singapore airlines through Austravel, in Feb 2003
Old Mar 11th 2004, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

Location: From Oxfordshire, to the Out Laws in Bucks, to Cleveland in Brisbane
josiejo1974 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by janeyray
My In laws have just booked a flight through Travelbag in Nottingham. They travel from Birmingham airport via Dubia with Emirates. They fly on the 5th April and are paying 850 pounds each return. I think thats a good price.

I paid 350 one way with Singapore airlines through Austravel, in Feb 2003

Corr they've hiked their prices back up then, we fly on Thursday 8th April from Gatwick, retuning to Heathrow via Dubai to Brisbane (does that make sense) and we've paid £475 each, but then we booked back in January time. That was through Travel bag too..

Josie - in desperate need of a holiday!!
Old Mar 11th 2004, 1:39 pm
Paddington Brisbane

BKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the rough

Hi WBB

Check out www.singaporeair.com they're doing lots of specials at the moment.
Old Mar 11th 2004, 4:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute

BA seat pitch is 32ins. Singapore is 34ins.
Look on the Austravel site for information about seat pitch and whether they have seat-back videos etc. Check on hand baggage allowance (phone airline) to avoid embarassing discussions with check-in. And even if the agent won't book seats numbers then the airline itself probably will - phone and ask after you've booked. If you want to stop for a sleep on the way and go via KL (Malaysian also v good) then there's 5star hotel at the airport for less than £30 a night/room inc brk - the Pan Pacific, I think - book through Malaysian.

Lesley
Old Mar 11th 2004, 4:36 pm
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all

Have found one on www.travelselect.com for £1147 inclusive of taxes on May 3rd with Malasian air and one for £1121 with singapore airlines. Its outside school holidays etc so not bad and the times aren't horrific so your children would not be too out of sync with sleeping patterns. Only did it for one-way as not sure if it's a validation visit..
Old Mar 11th 2004, 5:08 pm
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all

Found another lot on www.ebookers.com leaving on mon 27th april, one way, including taxes £1067 Singapore airlines again. As you can tell i'm not busy at work! Lucy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.