Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Family BBQ/Picnic Brisbane Sat 21st March New Farm Park

Family BBQ/Picnic Brisbane Sat 21st March New Farm Park

Old Jan 14th 2009, 7:54 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold
Default Family BBQ/Picnic Brisbane Sat 21st March New Farm Park

I know it is early but to give everyone a chance to get the date in the diary after much success at the last family BBQ (linked to the Mummys Meet South Brisbane) and not managing one before Xmas here is one for 2009. We are leaving it until 21st March in the hope it will cool down.

Meeting in New Farm Park in the centre on the grassy area under the tree as last time (as you enter the park facing the grassy area to the left hand side of the park).

Time 11:30 onwards

Everyone welcome hope to see you there
Old Jan 21st 2009, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Family BBQ/Picnic Brisbane Sat 21st March New Farm Park

We might come along to this! We arrive in Brisbane on the 7th March so might come along with our 7 month old boy
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 8:08 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

You are more than welcome Louise. There should be a few of us there and there are a few babies. Xavier my little man will be nearly 6mths then.

I will post a list of attendees nearer the time

Jo
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

simsy is just really nicesimsy is just really nicesimsy is just really nicesimsy is just really nicesimsy is just really nicesimsy is just really nicesimsy is just really nicesimsy is just really nicesimsy is just really nice

Will there be anyone with much older kids there?
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 11:32 am
Just Joined

LouAndy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

My husband and I arrive in Brisbane on 19 Feb - my husband is from the UK but I'm moving back to Oz after a few years away (although I've only ever lived in the southern parts of Australia). It would be great to meet others who've settled in Brisbane.

I'll keep an eye out for details.

Only 3 weeks until we leave - it's manic but fun

Lou
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

cybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant future

We will try to be there. We arrive in Brissie on 11 March. We will be bringing a 1 year old with us. Will be great to meet others and gain some friendships.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 11:33 pm
Pass The Post

The majority of kids are pre school age but there are a couple of older ones around the age of 7 and 8 but all ages welcome and even those without kids are welcome.

Lets start a list of those attending

Jo, Shami + 2 kids
Stella, Torien + 3 kids
Terri, Darren + 1
Karen, Andrew + 2 kids
Nadia, Duncan + 2 kids

Let me know if you can make it and I will add you to the list

Cheers

Jo

Last edited by joh117; Jan 22nd 2009 at 11:38 pm.
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

geordies4life will become famous soon enoughgeordies4life will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by joh117 View Post
I know it is early but to give everyone a chance to get the date in the diary after much success at the last family BBQ (linked to the Mummys Meet South Brisbane) and not managing one before Xmas here is one for 2009. We are leaving it until 21st March in the hope it will cool down.

Meeting in New Farm Park in the centre on the grassy area under the tree as last time (as you enter the park facing the grassy area to the left hand side of the park).

Time 11:30 onwards

Everyone welcome hope to see you there
Hi we arrive in brisbane on the 3rd of feb so hopefully be their we have 2 girls mia who is 4 and paige who is 18 months see you all then
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

The majority of kids are pre school age but there are a couple of older ones around the age of 7 and 8 but all ages welcome and even those without kids are welcome.

Lets start a list of those attending

Jo, Shami + 2 kids
Stella, Torien + 3 kids
Terri, Darren + 1
Karen, Andrew + 2 kids
Nadia, Duncan + 2 kids

Let me know if you can make it and I will add you to the list

Cheers

Jo
We will be there, be a nice opportunity to get out and about in our first few weeks.

Louise, Mark + 1
Old Jan 27th 2009, 2:42 am
Pass The Post

An updated list

Jo, Shami + 2 kids
Stella, Torien + 3 kids
Terri, Darren + 1
Karen, Andrew + 2 kids
Nadia, Duncan + 2 kids
Louise, Mark +1
Geordies4life + 2 kids
Michelle, Dean + 3kids
Chrissie, Dave + 1

Anymore takers? Just let me know and I will update the list

Jo
Old Jan 27th 2009, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

liannems is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Can you add us on to the list but there is a chance we may not make it!

Lianne
Old Jan 27th 2009, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

geordies4life will become famous soon enoughgeordies4life will become famous soon enough

An updated list

Jo, Shami + 2 kids
Stella, Torien + 3 kids
Terri, Darren + 1
Karen, Andrew + 2 kids
Nadia, Duncan + 2 kids
Louise, Mark +1
Geordies4life + 2 kids
Michelle, Dean + 3kids
Chrissie, Dave + 1

Jo
Thanks for adding us our names are kerry and miki
Old Jan 27th 2009, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

cybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant future

An updated list

Jo, Shami + 2 kids
Stella, Torien + 3 kids
Terri, Darren + 1
Karen, Andrew + 2 kids
Nadia, Duncan + 2 kids
Louise, Mark +1
Geordies4life + 2 kids
Michelle, Dean + 3kids
Chrissie, Dave + 1

Jo

Sorry the Michelle, Dean + 3 Kids should be Michelle & Dean (a couple) Lorraine, Lawrence (a couple with 1 kid).
Old Jan 27th 2009, 10:17 am
Pass The Post

Originally Posted by cybie View Post
Sorry the Michelle, Dean + 3 Kids should be Michelle & Dean (a couple) Lorraine, Lawrence (a couple with 1 kid).
Sorry will update
Old Jan 27th 2009, 10:20 am
Pass The Post

Update of attendees

Jo, Shami + 2 kids
Stella, Torien + 3 kids
Terri, Darren + 1
Karen, Andrew + 2 kids
Nadia, Duncan + 2 kids
Louise, Mark +1
Kerry, Miki + 2 kids
Michelle, Dean
Lorraine, Lawrence +1
Chrissie, Dave + 1
Lianne, Paul + 2 kids

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.