Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Family of 5 moving to Caloundra 6th Oct

Family of 5 moving to Caloundra 6th Oct

Old Sep 28th 2009, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

Smudger82 has much to be proud ofSmudger82 has much to be proud ofSmudger82 has much to be proud ofSmudger82 has much to be proud ofSmudger82 has much to be proud ofSmudger82 has much to be proud ofSmudger82 has much to be proud ofSmudger82 has much to be proud ofSmudger82 has much to be proud ofSmudger82 has much to be proud ofSmudger82 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Family of 5 moving to Caloundra 6th Oct

Yeah it is a pretty nice spot. We have a wee one on the way, due at New Year. We're living with my partner's parents which has been quite handy. We're moving out shortly though, looked through a variety of apartments in Golden Beach and Kings Beach, you can get something quite decent for $300pw.

Good luck with your plans!
Old Nov 14th 2009, 2:43 am
Forum Regular

macy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Smudger82
Yeah it is a pretty nice spot. We have a wee one on the way, due at New Year. We're living with my partner's parents which has been quite handy. We're moving out shortly though, looked through a variety of apartments in Golden Beach and Kings Beach, you can get something quite decent for $300pw.

Good luck with your plans!
Hi there, can i ask were hoping to move to Caloundra, is there any areas to avoid? our daughter with soon be 9 so want to also be i a nice area for schools ect, thanks all x
Old Nov 14th 2009, 5:42 am
Forum Regular

Katehn will become famous soon enoughKatehn will become famous soon enough

Two good schools are Meridan ( in Little Mountain) and Talara. You have to be in the catchment area for both, unless you are thinking of private school.

I can't think of any areas to avoid, maybe Bellvista but only because it's like a maze..
Old Nov 14th 2009, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

macy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Katehn
Two good schools are Meridan ( in Little Mountain) and Talara. You have to be in the catchment area for both, unless you are thinking of private school.

I can't think of any areas to avoid, maybe Bellvista but only because it's like a maze..
ahh thanks kate, ill make a note, where in Essex did you move from? that where we were too
Old Nov 14th 2009, 6:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by macy1
ahh thanks kate, ill make a note, where in Essex did you move from? that where we were too
oh, are there good senior schools near those primary schools do you know? just trying to narrow things down thanks