Reload this Page >

Family of 5 moving to Caloundra 6th Oct

Family of 5 moving to Caloundra 6th Oct

Old Sep 15th 2009, 10:07 pm
Just Joined

Fab 5 will become famous soon enough
Default Family of 5 moving to Caloundra 6th Oct

Hi all,

We are finally moving to Caloundra after a long process....can't wait, very excited but sooooo nervous aswell!!

Me, Hubby & 3 kids (8yr old daughter & twin 17mth old son's) are arriving in Caloundra 6th Oct, and would be great to meet up & make new friends for both us & kids asap, to help with the homesickness,

We are looking at renting around caloundra possibly Currimundi area's.....just can't wait to get back to Kings beach, keeping that thought in my head as we have to do the 28hr flight with the 2 little in's!!!
but at least it's just one way this time

would be great to hear from any other families xxx
Old Sep 16th 2009, 12:08 am
Lets Rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Family of 5 moving to Caloundra 6th Oct

Originally Posted by Fab 5 View Post
Hi all,

We are finally moving to Caloundra after a long process....can't wait, very excited but sooooo nervous aswell!!

Me, Hubby & 3 kids (8yr old daughter & twin 17mth old son's) are arriving in Caloundra 6th Oct, and would be great to meet up & make new friends for both us & kids asap, to help with the homesickness,

We are looking at renting around caloundra possibly Currimundi area's.....just can't wait to get back to Kings beach, keeping that thought in my head as we have to do the 28hr flight with the 2 little in's!!!

Hey

Good luck with the flight mate
Old Sep 16th 2009, 1:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Eastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really nice

Hi - just to say welcome (soon) to beautiful Queensland. Am sure you and the kids will love Caloundra and soon meet other families. There seem to be lots of English people here in Brisbane area- suddenly they're everywhere!
Old Sep 16th 2009, 3:42 am
Forum Regular

Stefjt will become famous soon enoughStefjt will become famous soon enough

Hi all,

Hi there! I live in Sippy Downs at the mo with my hubby and 4 yr old daughter. we meet up most weekends with other expat families for days out beach/bbq's! we all live in the Buderim/Mooloolaba area so not far. You would be most welcome to join us! Good luck with the flight over
Stef
Old Sep 16th 2009, 6:11 am
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Hi all,

Hiye,

We are in Little Mountain so Currimundi is just next to us. We are from Ireland & there are another 2 families from UK & another from NI living on the same street. We all have children around the same ages 6 up to 13. Are you on facebook?
Helena
Old Sep 16th 2009, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

raven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 4500 Times View Post
Hey

Good luck with the flight mate
God do i not miss rochdale either was there to see family 2 weeks ago . very depressing
Old Sep 16th 2009, 10:09 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by helena39 View Post
Hiye,

We are in Little Mountain so Currimundi is just next to us. We are from Ireland & there are another 2 families from UK & another from NI living on the same street. We all have children around the same ages 6 up to 13. Are you on facebook?
Helena
Hi Helena,

Yes im on facebook but you are already my friend....it's me Angie,, can't beleive we are actually on are way....how are you settling in??

Believe the weather has been fab, im so excited!!!

See you all soon

xx
Old Sep 16th 2009, 10:29 am
Forum Regular

Katehn will become famous soon enoughKatehn will become famous soon enough

Hi Fab 5,

We moved to Caloundra last May. We're based in Little Mountain and love it here. It's great to live in a holiday destination! I have 3 kids 9, 8 and 5.
Good luck with the move and flight.

Kate
Old Sep 16th 2009, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Katehn View Post
Hi Fab 5,

We moved to Caloundra last May. We're based in Little Mountain and love it here. It's great to live in a holiday destination! I have 3 kids 9, 8 and 5.
Good luck with the move and flight.

Kate
Hi Katehn.

What part of Little Mountain are you in?? We have two Kids a girl 9 and a boy 6. If you dont want to put where you are up here you can pm me.

Helena
Old Sep 16th 2009, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

Katehn will become famous soon enoughKatehn will become famous soon enough

Hi Katehn.

What part of Little Mountain are you in?? We have two Kids a girl 9 and a boy 6. If you dont want to put where you are up here you can pm me.

Helena
Hi,
We are in Parklands,Ivadale Lakes side, The children go to Meridan.

Kate
Old Sep 16th 2009, 9:36 pm
Lets Rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by raven View Post
God do i not miss rochdale either was there to see family 2 weeks ago . very depressing
Yep we've just had the outlaws over and they said that its gone even worse than when we left in 2005, although we lived in Littleborough at the time,we had to spend time in Rochdale.

How long have you been over here then ?? Would you go back ??
Old Sep 17th 2009, 3:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Helena,

Yes im on facebook but you are already my friend....it's me Angie,, can't beleive we are actually on are way....how are you settling in??

Believe the weather has been fab, im so excited!!!

See you all soon

xx
Sorry Angie The glorious sunshine is melting my brain. Wow Oct, can't wait to see you guys!
Old Sep 18th 2009, 9:22 pm
Just Joined

Sorry Angie The glorious sunshine is melting my brain. Wow Oct, can't wait to see you guys!
Hi Helena,

No worries, lookin forward to meeting u guys 2, Bet we touch down just when the heatwave starts....we'll be melting!!

C u Soon xx
Old Sep 18th 2009, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

Smudger82 has much to be proud ofSmudger82 has much to be proud ofSmudger82 has much to be proud ofSmudger82 has much to be proud ofSmudger82 has much to be proud ofSmudger82 has much to be proud ofSmudger82 has much to be proud ofSmudger82 has much to be proud ofSmudger82 has much to be proud ofSmudger82 has much to be proud ofSmudger82 has much to be proud of

Hi all,

Hey,

We are in Aroona, just near Currimundi. What made you guys choose Caloundra?

Have you got jobs lined up yet?
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 8:53 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Smudger82 View Post
Hey,

We are in Aroona, just near Currimundi. What made you guys choose Caloundra?

Have you got jobs lined up yet?
Hi

Just loved Caloundra when we came over in April, it was everything we were looking for I guess, a great place to bring the kids up,

No jobs as yet but a few things in the pipe line

How long have you been in Aroona? have you any children? we looked at houses in Aroona, a nice area, then again it all is around Caloundra....can't wait to get back xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.