FAILED LEPTO

Old Oct 19th 2007, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

nessyp is on a distinguished road
Default FAILED LEPTO

Been a bad day today. The dog has failed his lepto and we only found out because we chased and chased the results today. Now we cant do anything until monday at the earliest and he flies 2 weeks on monday and i cant see us having the result for his second test and certificate back in our hand before we go. Really worrying as we live in spain and have to send everything back to england to get tested. I rally wish we had stayed in england and got it all done!!!
Does anyone know if we do get blood test done in time will a fax of the results be ok to send off with himn on the flight or does it have to be the origional. I know i can phone aqis and ask on monday but it would give peace of mind this weekend if i found out!!!!
Old Oct 20th 2007, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

ontheup will become famous soon enough
Default Re: FAILED LEPTO

Originally Posted by nessyp
Been a bad day today. The dog has failed his lepto and we only found out because we chased and chased the results today. Now we cant do anything until monday at the earliest and he flies 2 weeks on monday and i cant see us having the result for his second test and certificate back in our hand before we go. Really worrying as we live in spain and have to send everything back to england to get tested. I rally wish we had stayed in england and got it all done!!!
Does anyone know if we do get blood test done in time will a fax of the results be ok to send off with himn on the flight or does it have to be the origional. I know i can phone aqis and ask on monday but it would give peace of mind this weekend if i found out!!!!

Fax is fine, my dog failed and was retested his result was the same as the first test so hence no lepto just his vaccine still in his system. You'll be fine dont worry
Old Oct 20th 2007, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

nessyp is on a distinguished road

My main concern was that i can use a faxed result. Because im in spain i need to take all results to a goverment vet the friday before he flies on the monday and that means i have a bout 9 days from blood being taken on second test to having the result back
Old Oct 20th 2007, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

ontheup will become famous soon enough

My main concern was that i can use a faxed result. Because im in spain i need to take all results to a goverment vet the friday before he flies on the monday and that means i have a bout 9 days from blood being taken on second test to having the result back
Yes you can my shippers have!!!
Old Oct 20th 2007, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

JOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to behold

Hi

I dont know the answer about the Fax but we did get our results back in £ days we paid extra for courier delivery so that might be somethimg you could do.

Good luck

ps. Our dog was fine and he loves the sun.