Face facts

Old Nov 17th 2004, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

Thrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant future
Default Re: Face facts

Originally Posted by eatstatic
Is this for real??

That is both the saddest and funniest rant I have read in ages.
Your welcome

Thrud
(LOL)
Old Nov 17th 2004, 9:48 pm
wombat42

Is this for real??

That is both the saddest and funniest rant I have read in ages.
l thought your rant at the beginning of this thread was the saddest and funniest thing l have read in ages.

Old Nov 17th 2004, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

Thrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by wombat42
l thought your rant at the beginning of this thread was the saddest and funniest thing l have read in ages.
Think you got the wrong rant, mine was in the middleish of this thread.

I can rant some more though if you like it.

Thrud
(LOL)
Old Nov 17th 2004, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

Dave, Tracy & Emily is on a distinguished road

And you in this forum because?????????
Old Nov 17th 2004, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dave, Tracy & Emily

Do you mean me?????
Old Nov 17th 2004, 9:56 pm
wombat42

Originally Posted by Thrud
Think you got the wrong rant, mine was in the middleish of this thread.

I can rant some more though if you like it.

Thrud
(LOL)
l was refering to what eatstatic said as a sad and funny rant, l agreed with what you said.

Old Nov 17th 2004, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

Dave, Tracy & Emily is on a distinguished road

No I was meaning the original poster
Do you mean me?????
Old Nov 17th 2004, 10:00 pm
wombat42

No I was meaning the original poster
This is starting to get very confusing.

Old Nov 17th 2004, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

Ahh, at least we cleared than up and understand that the original poster is a moron.

Thrud
( No wonder we are called whinging poms)
Old Nov 17th 2004, 10:05 pm
wombat42

Ahh, at least we cleared than up and understand that the original poster is a moron.

Thrud
( No wonder we are called whinging poms)
Agreed .................................

Old Nov 17th 2004, 10:14 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Yay !! Kong is back! Let the Games BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 17th 2004, 10:21 pm
Account Closed

eatstatic is an unknown quantity at this point

I lived in Oz, discovered the hype from POMS is just that, turned back and returned to civilisation.

A forum is for all views,I believe? What is the problem with stating what I found on my time in OZ?
Old Nov 17th 2004, 10:25 pm

And anyway, Kong, you seem to have an obsession with the Daily Mail. Are you a closet Tory?

signed,

a Daily Mail reader
Old Nov 17th 2004, 10:42 pm
Account Closed

eatstatic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lucyb
And anyway, Kong, you seem to have an obsession with the Daily Mail. Are you a closet Tory?

signed,

a Daily Mail reader
Hiya Lucy, May I firstly convey my feelings of sorrow to you, I have just read your thread on the DIMIA letter you recieved and I truely feel for you. I may not love OZ, but knew you really wanted to go there. The Aussies are bigger fools than I thought they are for not accepting you. Seriously sorry for you Lucy.

Anyway.. the mail, I hate it Peter Hitchins and the like just hanker for 1950s Britain when we all feared and respected religion, politicians etc. Then on the other hand we have the liberal elite of B.Liars New Labour who tax us to shite and are just as corrupt and guilty of cronyism as the Tories they replaced.

Personally I hate Bliar and Brown. Gordon has given the Uk high taxes, huge national and public debt and has manufactured a huge house price bubble which has created a polarised society of property have and have nots as first time buyers cannot enter the market.

Still... Its even worse in Australia, especially Sydney the house market compared to wages is stupid. Oz has a huge personal debt issue too, their economic problems mirror the UKs to a great deal.

But they have no decent pubs and the place is bloody dull!!

Good Luck Lucy
Old Nov 17th 2004, 10:44 pm

Hiya Lucy, May I firstly convey my feelings of sorrow to you, I have just read your thread on the DIMIA letter you recieved and I truely feel for you. I may not love OZ, but knew you really wanted to go there. The Aussies are bigger fools than I thought they are for not accepting you. Seriously sorry for you Lucy.

Anyway.. the mail, I hate it Peter Hitchins and the like just hanker for 1950s Britain when we all feared and respected religion, politicians etc. Then on the other hand we have the liberal elite of B.Liars New Labour who tax us to shite and are just as corrupt and guilty of cronyism as the Tories they replaced.

Personally I hate Bliar and Brown. Gordon has given the Uk high taxes, huge national and public debt and has manufactured a huge house price bubble which has created a polarised society of property have and have nots as first time buyers cannot enter the market.

Still... Its even worse in Australia, especially Sydney the house market compared to wages is stupid. Oz has a huge personal debt issue too, their economic problems mirror the UKs to a great deal.

But they have no decent pubs and the place is bloody dull!!

Good Luck Lucy
Thanks. They let every Tom, Dick and 'asylum' seeker into this country....I wish it was that easy to get onto Oz.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.