Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Fab photos of WA

Fab photos of WA

Old Apr 18th 2006, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

nomayaja has a spectacular aura aboutnomayaja has a spectacular aura aboutnomayaja has a spectacular aura about
Default Fab photos of WA

Just found this site on the internet. For those of us heading to WA thought it might cheer us up after some negative postings recently. Can't wait to go and explore all the great places to visit out there!

http://www.pbase.com/mdejong/perth_a...tern_australia

Marina x
Old Apr 18th 2006, 12:27 pm
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

somedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to all
Default Re: Fab photos of WA

Originally Posted by nomayaja
Just found this site on the internet. For those of us heading to WA thought it might cheer us up after some negative postings recently. Can't wait to go and explore all the great places to visit out there!

Marina x
Cheers for that,
Made my day!!!!!!!

will be there in 5 months
Old Apr 18th 2006, 2:39 pm
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

Some brilliant photos there, pity this thread is languishing near the bottom of page two, with only one reply (before this one) and not many views........until now, you should have titled the thread 'OMG we got it' you would have got hundreds of replies then.
Old Apr 18th 2006, 6:41 pm
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhh my goodness!! I love the pics!! Perth was my home for 16 years and I feel so proud and homesick looking at them! Looks beautiful

Thanks for sharing
Old Apr 18th 2006, 7:19 pm
flirt

stutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond repute

ooooooh thats made me worse, I need to sell the flippin house before we can fly to Perth, I WANT TO BE THERE NOW !!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 18th 2006, 7:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stutess
ooooooh thats made me worse, I need to sell the flippin house before we can fly to Perth, I WANT TO BE THERE NOW !!!!!!!!!

What stutess said
Old Apr 18th 2006, 7:24 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nomayaja

Marina x
Stunning photos
Old Apr 18th 2006, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Beautiful makes me more determined to get there Thanks for posting them .
Tracie
Old Apr 18th 2006, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Stunning photos
great photos, a wonderful reminder of how beautiful it is out there