Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

F@%k.....bond certificate's in the dog!!!

F@%k.....bond certificate's in the dog!!!

Old Apr 8th 2004, 11:20 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Red face F@%k.....bond certificate's in the dog!!!

Can you bl**dy believe it........

Returned from work to find we've finally received designated bond certificate..........and the bl**dy dog's eaten it [hates postie....feeling mutual ]

Can someone shed light on what a bond certificate looks like, minus dog spit.......any advice appreciated

Anyone wanna crazy Springer?

Phoenixuk2oz

Last edited by Phoenixuk2oz; Apr 9th 2004 at 6:15 am.

Old Apr 8th 2004, 11:32 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: F@%k.....bond certificate's in the dog!!!

Originally posted by Phoenixuk2oz

Returned from work to find we've finally received designated bond certificate..........and the bloody dog's eaten it

Dopey Springer ........hates postie:scared: [it's mutual ]

£41,000 certificate shredded in bits .........not worth 41 pence never mind £41 grand

Having rescued bits from dog's gob ........seems certificate is "valueless" i.e is not to be used as form of evidence??[wot evidence do we get then that bond has been paid?]

Can someone shed light on what a "complete" bond certificate looks like, minus dog spit.......does it come with anything else? any advice appreciated

Phoenixuk2oz
Spaniel pie anyone?
Old Apr 9th 2004, 1:41 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I take it you have cancelled the dog's visa application?!!!:scared:

Or is the dog going to be flying to Oz next to an OPEN cargo-bay door?
Old Apr 9th 2004, 6:18 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally posted by Pollyana
I take it you have cancelled the dog's visa application?!!!:scared:

Or is the dog going to be flying to Oz next to an OPEN cargo-bay door?

Phoenixuk2oz

Old Apr 9th 2004, 6:36 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: F@%k.....bond certificate's in the dog!!!

Originally posted by Phoenixuk2oz

Returned from work to find we've finally received designated bond certificate..........and the bl**dy dog's eaten it [hates postie....feeling mutual ]

Can someone shed light on what a bond certificate looks like, minus dog spit.......any advice appreciated

Phoenixuk2oz
J
Hi
Did you lodge the bond with Qld? Mine is with them and I can tell you about that.

Send an me an email.

Debs