Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

F**king estate agents

Wikiposts

F**king estate agents

Old Oct 11th 2005, 1:41 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *****ing estate agents

Originally Posted by Amazulu
I agree estate agents in the UK are pretty crap, but they are worse here. I think they are making too much money from house sales & they do not make much from rentals.
They do p me off too, we came here at xmas, 2 days later we arranged to meet agent , we waited 3 bloody hours, 3 kids, red hot ,i was ill with a chest infection, she turned up all smiles said she was held up. If we was not so desperate i would not have waited that long.
She is still a bloody cow.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 2:07 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

"Everything you've heard about Aussie estate agents is true"

I heard they all put their keys in a dish
Old Oct 11th 2005, 2:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Rochdale, then Toronto, then Preston now Tampa, Florida.
wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bix
"Everything you've heard about Aussie estate agents is true"

I heard they all put their keys in a dish

ahhh just like the 80's and 90's then eh?????
Old Oct 11th 2005, 3:43 am
Meow!

TigerFeet has much to be proud ofTigerFeet has much to be proud ofTigerFeet has much to be proud ofTigerFeet has much to be proud ofTigerFeet has much to be proud ofTigerFeet has much to be proud ofTigerFeet has much to be proud ofTigerFeet has much to be proud ofTigerFeet has much to be proud ofTigerFeet has much to be proud ofTigerFeet has much to be proud of
Default Re: F**king estate agents

Is it fair to paint all agents with the same tarbrush? (title of thread)
People do make mistakes and lets face it, its not life or death is it? At least she apologised! How come you lost $65? You were only there 10 mins..

A few home truths..

Whereever you live (in the world) house hunting is no fun....

Best of luck,
TigerFeet

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Everything you have heard about Aussie estate agents is true. They are a bunch of w*nkers. I had an appointment to view a place in Subiaco this afternoon & took an hour off work to go there. I arrived there on time, place looked nice from the outside, I waited 10 minutes for the agent to arrive & she didn't show. I gave her a call to see where she was & she told me that she had already let the place! Well, thanks for telling me. She was very apologetic & said she thought she had phoned me to cancel. I guess it could have been a genuine error but I doubt it. I lost $65 because she was too useless to give me a call. I have found most estate agents could not give a toss. They sound indifferent on the phone. They close at 5 in the afternoon & are only open for 2 hours on saturday. So far most of the places I have seen have been sh*t holes & it's annoying because the rent I am prepared to pay is not peanuts. I am not enjoying this house hunting saga but will keep at it.