eye q

Old Jun 29th 2004, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default eye q

Hi folks
Just to let you know for those interested you can get eye q in Australia now. That is great news as my daughter has to take it every day and I was really worried about how we would get it.

http://www.novasel.com.au/home.html
Old Jun 29th 2004, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

how do you get your child to take it?:scared:

must admit that the bitter citrus smell is enough to put me off.
Old Jun 29th 2004, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally posted by steandleigh
how do you get your child to take it?:scared:

must admit that the bitter citrus smell is enough to put me off.
with a spoon
We have the vanilla flavour. Try the capsules. By the way where have you been lately?
Old Jun 29th 2004, 8:34 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future
Default Re: eye q

Originally posted by debsy
Hi folks
Just to let you know for those interested you can get eye q in Australia now. That is great news as my daughter has to take it every day and I was really worried about how we would get it.

http://www.novasel.com.au/home.html
Hiya Debsy,

there was a bit on this in the UK press, about suppliments giving good results with children.

Do ytou find they help?

Bye
Mark
Old Jun 30th 2004, 7:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: eye q

Originally posted by markeh
Hiya Debsy,

there was a bit on this in the UK press, about suppliments giving good results with children.

Do ytou find they help?

Bye
Mark
Mark
Yes I think they do help. I notice the difference when she does not have it. Robert Winston has done a lot of research about these supplements have a look at the BBC website for details.
Old Jun 30th 2004, 8:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by debsy
with a spoon

We have the vanilla flavour. Try the capsules. By the way where have you been lately?

had a break for a while, was all expated out!!!!

sold our house, moved in with m-i-l, booked shippers, exchanged our dosh, handed in our notices for work etc etc.

only 9 weeks left for us now - can't wait to get going, i really enjoyed the mad organising, sorting through, planning etc and now i'm BORED!!!!!!

( Well, as bored as you can be with a 6 and 3 yr old! )

how are you and yours - when are you off?
Old Jul 1st 2004, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by steandleigh

had a break for a while, was all expated out!!!!

sold our house, moved in with m-i-l, booked shippers, exchanged our dosh, handed in our notices for work etc etc.

only 9 weeks left for us now - can't wait to get going, i really enjoyed the mad organising, sorting through, planning etc and now i'm BORED!!!!!!

( Well, as bored as you can be with a 6 and 3 yr old! )

how are you and yours - when are you off?
Hiya Leigh
Same as you really we are off on 20 September. The kids finished school on 15 June for the summer and it is really hot here at the mo