Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Exwife Medicals and Son i dont see Help required!!!

Exwife Medicals and Son i dont see Help required!!!

Old Sep 9th 2005, 5:31 pm
Barbie chef extrordinaire

PhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the rough
Question Exwife Medicals and Son i dont see Help required!!!

I divorced my ex in 1997, she soon remarried and moved away taking my son with her. I dont know where they are and have had no contact with them since then.

How do i get around the fact that dimia are requesting he has a medical and passport photos.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes i pay the CSA but they wont give me any info due to the data protection Act. Not sure that i want to find her because she will make my life difficult and do what she can to stop us going.
Old Sep 9th 2005, 6:48 pm

PhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Exwife Medicals and Son i dont see Help required!!!

will a stat dec suffice, or do we need to provide more evidenc - if so what

please help!!
Old Sep 9th 2005, 8:04 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry can't help personally with this one!! thought a bump might help though

bump
Old Sep 9th 2005, 10:28 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

I have heard on here before that a Stat dec may be good enough stating not knowing the whereabouts etc.
Old Sep 10th 2005, 8:15 am

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
I have heard on here before that a Stat dec may be good enough stating not knowing the whereabouts etc.
BUMP
Old Sep 10th 2005, 9:33 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PhillN01
BUMP

Please don't "bump" threads.

Immigration questions usually don't get much of a response on this forum (they don't really belong here) - better to ask on the immigration forum.

Jeremy
Old Sep 10th 2005, 9:35 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PhillN01
I divorced my ex in 1997, she soon remarried and moved away taking my son with her. I dont know where they are and have had no contact with them since then.

How do i get around the fact that dimia are requesting he has a medical and passport photos.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes i pay the CSA but they wont give me any info due to the data protection Act. Not sure that i want to find her because she will make my life difficult and do what she can to stop us going.

Hi,

You need to explain just what you have said & get it all down on a Stat Dec,with as much detail as possible,explain WHY she will make your life difficult etc..(but dont make it long winded) include a letter to explain & get your solicitor to sign it to,try to get as much background info as possible.
Try not to worry,plenty of people on here have had to deal with similar situations & there is a way around this situation,its not a dead end.

Goodluck x

Donna.
Old Sep 10th 2005, 9:58 am

Originally Posted by madsad
Hi,

You need to explain just what you have said & get it all down on a Stat Dec,with as much detail as possible,explain WHY she will make your life difficult etc..(but dont make it long winded) include a letter to explain & get your solicitor to sign it to,try to get as much background info as possible.
Try not to worry,plenty of people on here have had to deal with similar situations & there is a way around this situation,its not a dead end.

Goodluck x

Donna.
Donna
Thanks
for that