Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Extremist Islam in Australia

Extremist Islam in Australia

Old Jul 19th 2005, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

jsm66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Extremist Islam in Australia

I am absulutely disgusted by the actions of extremist muslims in UK and the links all point to Pakistan ( according to the Sunday Times ). So much so that most of Al Qaeda are still stationed there.

I am also disgusted at the lack of information by the media as to the beliefs of non-Muslim immigrants in the UK .. the Hindus/Sikhs/Bhuddists & other eastern religions. You cannot just group all people as Asian or Pakis.
To think that Sikhs/Hindus fought alongside western forces against Hitler in the 2nd WW.

Based upon looks and the colour of their skin many non Muslims are getting weird looks and some even abused verbally or physically.

The British public do not know that countries east of Afghanistan have been fighting extremist Islam for centuries. The Moghuls were not invited into India by anyone and it is just the liberalist/peaceful attitude of Eastern philosophies that have allowed 250 million to remain in India.

Regardless of the injustices within the Middles East many of which have been carried out by the Ruling families of Saudi Arabia ( the so-called custodians of Islam ), Islam is going through the same dark phase that Catholicism took many centuries back... blind faith.

This blind faith and the promise of virgins in heaven cause these people to commit suicide and to take innocent lives. One can see from this that the rules of Extremist Islam are very banal. In Christianity of old it was easy .. just give them bread abnd they will come.. but now promise them unlimited sex and immortality?

Without educating the masses .. I am not saying that all Muslims are the enemy but extremism of any form must be rooted out from all civilized countries.

The laws of UK must be addressed .. too many times extremists preached in the streets to incite hatred.

I know the left wing will scream about civil rights but when the line is crossed to kill innocent lives, they lose their civil rights in my view.

What is the situation in OZ?
Old Jul 19th 2005, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Extremist Islam in Australia

Originally Posted by jsm66
I am absulutely disgusted by the actions of extremist muslims in UK and the links all point to Pakistan ( according to the Sunday Times ). So much so that most of Al Qaeda are still stationed there.

I am also disgusted at the lack of information by the media as to the beliefs of non-Muslim immigrants in the UK .. the Hindus/Sikhs/Bhuddists & other eastern religions. You cannot just group all people as Asian or Pakis.
To think that Sikhs/Hindus fought alongside western forces against Hitler in the 2nd WW.

Based upon looks and the colour of their skin many non Muslims are getting weird looks and some even abused verbally or physically.

The British public do not know that countries east of Afghanistan have been fighting extremist Islam for centuries. The Moghuls were not invited into India by anyone and it is just the liberalist/peaceful attitude of Eastern philosophies that have allowed 250 million to remain in India.

Regardless of the injustices within the Middles East many of which have been carried out by the Ruling families of Saudi Arabia ( the so-called custodians of Islam ), Islam is going through the same dark phase that Catholicism took many centuries back... blind faith.

This blind faith and the promise of virgins in heaven cause these people to commit suicide and to take innocent lives. One can see from this that the rules of Extremist Islam are very banal. In Christianity of old it was easy .. just give them bread abnd they will come.. but now promise them unlimited sex and immortality?

Without educating the masses .. I am not saying that all Muslims are the enemy but extremism of any form must be rooted out from all civilized countries.

The laws of UK must be addressed .. too many times extremists preached in the streets to incite hatred.

I know the left wing will scream about civil rights but when the line is crossed to kill innocent lives, they lose their civil rights in my view.

Pretty much the same in all western countries I would imagine. I personally blame Starbucks!!!
Old Jul 19th 2005, 11:43 am
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of

History & logic not your strong points are they?
Old Jul 19th 2005, 11:53 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Its a bit nippy at the moment but its meant to get a bit sunnier as the week goes on.

I'm absolutely disgusted at how the weather people continuosly get things wrong
Old Jul 19th 2005, 11:55 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HUP
Its a bit nippy at the moment but its meant to get a bit sunnier as the week goes on.

Me too, that Michael Fish has got a lot to answer for!
Old Jul 19th 2005, 12:05 pm
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by HUP

Am I the only person in Melb still bbqing?
Old Jul 19th 2005, 12:06 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gogdownunder
You should stop wasting all that money on prawns and steak and save up for a proper cooker
Old Jul 19th 2005, 12:11 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Yep. I've moved indoors to me George Forman Lean Men Grilling Machine. You can really get those authentic lines on your steak.
Old Jul 19th 2005, 12:33 pm
Gwyllt

Originally Posted by HUP
Yep. I've moved indoors to me George Forman Lean Men Grilling Machine. You can really get those authentic lines on your steak.
Thread dead? Our work here is done..........................
Old Jul 19th 2005, 12:33 pm

Thread dead? Our work here is one..........................

Think you mean "done" - or too many of these

Old Jul 19th 2005, 12:35 pm
Gwyllt

Originally Posted by bridiej
Think you mean "done" - or too many of these

pardon?
Old Jul 19th 2005, 1:13 pm

pardon?

LOL!! You edited it, or have I had too many of these
Old Jul 19th 2005, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

BobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Pretty much the same in all western countries I would imagine. I personally blame Starbucks!!!
Do you mean that unfunny comedian Jimmy from Liverpool famed for his golfing talents and appearances on pre FA Cup Final Match of the Day?

Has a daughter who played the role of Lynda Green (?) in a recent (?) pseudo comedy???

Or am I getting confused???
Old Jul 19th 2005, 1:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BobbyDazzler
Do you mean that unfunny comedian Jimmy from Liverpool famed for his golfing talents and appearances on pre FA Cup Final Match of the Day?

Has a daughter who played the role of Lynda Green (?) in a recent (?) pseudo comedy???

Thats the fellow

Last edited by manxfamily; Jul 19th 2005 at 1:58 pm.
Old Jul 19th 2005, 2:03 pm

Originally Posted by BobbyDazzler

What I want to know is how they both got into the Royal Box on Centre Court, Wimbledon - he's not "sir" now is he?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.