Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Extra Blood Tests *!*!

Extra Blood Tests *!*!

Old Jan 12th 2005, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

of2oz is on a distinguished road
Default Extra Blood Tests *!*!

Just had confirmation of case officer from Australia House, London, and she requested a blood test for our eldest daughter as she has just turned 15, what is the quickest way to do this, do we have to use a panel Dr as I have phoned them all in Wales and none are contactable/available at the moment.
Help!!!!!!! Can we use any Doctor?
Thanks
Sven
Old Jan 12th 2005, 12:48 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Extra Blood Tests *!*!

Originally Posted by of2oz
Just had confirmation of case officer from Australia House, London, and she requested a blood test for our eldest daughter as she has just turned 15, what is the quickest way to do this, do we have to use a panel Dr as I have phoned them all in Wales and none are contactable/available at the moment.
Help!!!!!!! Can we use any Doctor?
Thanks
Sven
I think you will have to go to a panel doctor but I would check with your CO cos it would be easier and quicker to go to your GP if it's just a blood test.
Old Jan 12th 2005, 4:30 pm
Forum Regular

of2oz is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Extra Blood Tests *!*!

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I think you will have to go to a panel doctor but I would check with your CO cos it would be easier and quicker to go to your GP if it's just a blood test.
Thanks Moneypen, I have just managed to speak to the case officer and yes it has to be a panel Dr, so now to try and get hold of one of those (They all seem to be unavailable in wales!!!)
Thanks
Sven