Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Extending validation deadline date.

Extending validation deadline date.

Old Oct 1st 2003, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

rob&kim is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Extending validation deadline date.

Has anyone had to extend their deadline validation date? Any input of other's experience of this would help.
We are considering whether to extend, or whether it is too much effort. Australia seem to take so long to get anything done, that we are worried that by the time they acknowledge our request, the deadline will be upon us!

Old Oct 2nd 2003, 12:38 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Extending validation deadline date.

Originally posted by rob&kim
Has anyone had to extend their deadline validation date? Any input of other's experience of this would help.
We are considering whether to extend, or whether it is too much effort. Australia seem to take so long to get anything done, that we are worried that by the time they acknowledge our request, the deadline will be upon us!

I think it can only be done in exceptional circumstances, just get your arse out here before something untoward happens. I couldn't imagine going through that tortuous process only to waste the visa by not getting here in time.