Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Express IT Job Guaranteed!

Express IT Job Guaranteed!

Old Dec 31st 2007, 4:10 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Express IT Job Guaranteed!

cookiemonster, I think you've gone into headless chicken mode. People are trying to help you but you're not making it easy.

I've sent you my email address. Take a deep breath and get all your facts and questions together. I may be a lazy expat wife now but I do know the IT industry and I'm also thinking of moving from Sg to Oz so we may be able to share information.

If you're Singaporean your first language is English, so quit the sms speak; you're not on a local yoof forum now.
Old Dec 31st 2007, 4:12 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Seasider
cookiemonster, I think you've gone into headless chicken mode. People are trying to help you but you're not making it easy.

I've sent you my email address. Take a deep breath and get all your facts and questions together. I may be a lazy expat wife now but I do know the IT industry and I'm also thinking of moving from Sg to Oz so we may be able to share information.

If you're Singaporean your first language is English, so quit the sms speak; you're not on a local yoof forum now.
Does that mean I can play 'Sg' and 'Oz' in Scrabble?
Old Dec 31st 2007, 4:18 am

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cookiemonster
has anyone enrolled this "Express IT" within 4 month job guaranteed! http://www.excom.com.au
http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum...s.cfm?t=883044

Is a thread on it from a popular website. As mentioned they will get you a basic helpdesk job after shelling out a lot of dough. I have been on 2 Excom courses through work. One was substandard and on the other the instructor called in sick on the second day. They then rushed in another substandard instructor and to pacify everyone they gave us all double lunch vouchers.
Old Dec 31st 2007, 10:07 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

I can teach you some Singlish too, if you like, Vim :P Bit of rude Hokkien, perhaps?