Expos

Old Feb 12th 2006, 1:57 pm
Just Joined

EdMinister is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Expos

Hi, I'm just starting with the whole migration information gathering stage. I wonder if anyone has been to the expositions such as the seminars offered by Emigrate and onelifelive - are they any use? - if you have experience of these or others - I would love to hear your opinions.
Old Feb 12th 2006, 2:33 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Expos

Originally Posted by EdMinister
Hi, I'm just starting with the whole migration information gathering stage. I wonder if anyone has been to the expositions such as the seminars offered by Emigrate and onelifelive - are they any use? - if you have experience of these or others - I would love to hear your opinions.
It depends what you want to get out of them. I went to Sandown but founf nothing there that I couldn't have found on the internet, so it was a bit of a waste of time for me. Sandown is also about emigrating ANYWHERE so you find there are lots of companies wanting to sell you property in Spain, Florida etc

The exposition at earls court last year I found very good as DIMIA were there and you could ask them questions face to face which was very useful indeed.

Cheers

Buzzy