Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Expired passport

Expired passport

Old Jan 1st 2010, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

Al and Jacque is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Expired passport

Hi my sons passport has expired although his rrv last date of entry is Jan 2012 We are still in Ireland and will be returning this year, do we send his new passport of to get another visa attached or do you just keep his old passport to show his visa.

Thanks
Al
Old Jan 1st 2010, 11:54 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Expired passport

Originally Posted by Al and Jacque
Hi my sons passport has expired although his rrv last date of entry is Jan 2012 We are still in Ireland and will be returning this year, do we send his new passport of to get another visa attached or do you just keep his old passport to show his visa.

Thanks
Al
Get him a new passport and when you travel over, carry both passports. When you get here take the passports to your nearest DIAC office and they will put a new sticker in the new passport. From memory, I don't think you can get the new sticker put in from the UK.