Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

An expats wedding card for Poll and The Bloke, sign it everyone!!

An expats wedding card for Poll and The Bloke, sign it everyone!!

Old Jan 29th 2004, 9:57 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up An expats wedding card for Poll and The Bloke, sign it everyone!!

Just thought we should do a virtual card for poll and the bloke in true expats style, please everyone sign it then poll can print it out and the best man gets to read it out at the wedding!!!!http://www.123greetings.com/view/CY20129145151888

Last edited by hevs; Jan 29th 2004 at 10:01 pm.
Old Jan 29th 2004, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

railman2404 is an unknown quantity at this point

how do you sign the card
Old Jan 29th 2004, 10:01 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by railman2404
how do you sign the card
I just ment under it, like here! SORRY
(she will have to print the card and thethread out seperately i suppose. God that'll serve me right for trying to be too technical
Old Jan 29th 2004, 10:04 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by hevs
hope you have a fantastic day and many more to follow all the best wenger family :scared:
Old Jan 29th 2004, 10:04 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

All the best, Polly and Bloke! Hope your wedding day is as much fun as mine was!!

P.S. Hopefully someone is providing the new Nimbus 2004 for the getaway!
Attached Thumbnails An expats wedding card for Poll and The Bloke, sign it everyone!!-wedding-help-me.jpg  
Old Jan 29th 2004, 10:06 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by hevs
(she will have to print the card and thethread out seperately i suppose. God that'll serve me right for trying to be too technical
Congratulations from ABCDiamond
Have a Great Day, and a Great Future together.

Old Jan 29th 2004, 10:17 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by wengerboy
hope you have a fantastic day and many more to follow all the best wenger family :scared:
U aint supposed to send it to yourself!!
Old Jan 29th 2004, 10:19 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Gefeliciteerd! (you can look that one up!)
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you have a wonderful life together!!!
(And don't forget to post some pics!!!)

Simone
Old Jan 29th 2004, 10:20 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Must be serious for two minutes.

Old Cornish saying:-

"It's okay to lose your temper but only one at a time".

Have a grand and happy day.

From da Bixes.

Old Jan 29th 2004, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

snowhite is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a fantastic day !!!! Best wishes snowwhite and the dwarfs.
Old Jan 29th 2004, 10:58 pm
Forum Regular

rachels is an unknown quantity at this point

Wishing you lots of love luck and happiness, on your special day and always!

Rachel and Andy
xxx
Old Jan 29th 2004, 11:27 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

All the best to you both
Sean Deb's and Co
Old Jan 29th 2004, 11:27 pm
WBB

good luck, although i'm sure you wont need it.

Old Jan 29th 2004, 11:29 pm
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold

All the best Polly and Mr Polly to be from the Watt Dabney tribe.

Paula
Old Jan 29th 2004, 11:30 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Polly & Bloke, Im still madly making quiches, did you expect any less?

Im the official wedding photographer, now Im feeling pressured with all these people expecting great pics posted on expats :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.