Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The EXPATS strike back

Wikiposts

The EXPATS strike back

Old Sep 19th 2003, 3:14 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

COMING SOON, DON'T MISS

Pommie Bastard and the Chamber of Secrets
The Phantom Bastard
Escape from Australia - ft PB

Anymore
Old Sep 19th 2003, 3:27 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

I've just got back from a really hard day at work to find this utter pile of crap! Now i have dried the tears of mirth from my eyes i have to pass Hands HUP a message from his daughter. "God Dad get back to work, you can't have done anything all day." Oh by the way, she was chuckling heartily, social sevices anyone?
Old Sep 19th 2003, 3:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by h garrett
I've just got back from a really hard day at work to find this utter pile of crap! Now i have dried the tears of mirth from my eyes i have to pass Hands HUP a message from his daughter. "God Dad get back to work, you can't have done anything all day." Oh by the way, she was chuckling heartily, social sevices anyone?
What he works? You're kidding...
Old Sep 19th 2003, 3:30 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Larissa
He's closer to PB that you all thought hey?!
Old Sep 19th 2003, 4:09 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

You lot have definitely lost it this time.

The End

Part 2 to follow this evening ( once I have had a couple of drinks!)
Old Sep 19th 2003, 4:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tinaj
You lot have definitely lost it this time.

The End

Part 2 to follow this evening ( once I have had a couple of drinks!)
The next one is a romance... there's been enough violence on this thread.:scared:
Old Sep 19th 2003, 4:15 am
High in the Dandenongs

The next one is a romance... there's been enough violence on this thread.:scared:
See the thread entitled "True romance" by Larissa.
Old Sep 19th 2003, 4:18 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Originally posted by h garrett
See the thread entitled "True romance" by Larissa.
Right I am off to read my Mills and Boons to get some tips!
Old Sep 19th 2003, 6:05 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Soppy girls. Well we'll have to add a twist of the surreal
Old Sep 19th 2003, 6:09 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Surreal? What could be more surreal than the spider that has wandered into the so-called romance....?!
Old Sep 19th 2003, 6:15 am
BE Enthusiast

april is an unknown quantity at this point

the nipples began to wobble and shrink!!!!! "What are you doing you crazy thing??? Those nipples cost a bomb!"

"Ok Ok".......... that does it you lot need to get outta there.......

What is the Australian Immigration phone numbers...... I'm getting you lot in,,,,,, Befor one of you does themselves an injury........ :scared: .....................
Old Sep 19th 2003, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

april is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by HUP
COMING SOON, DON'T MISS

Pommie Bastard and the Chamber of Secrets
The Phantom Bastard
Escape from Australia - ft PB

Anymore

Old Sep 19th 2003, 11:02 am
HUP
Brain Drained

Well she says work. I know thats what there telling me. I've heard them talking though. Talking behind my back. Whispering

"Care in the community"

I know I can see you. I can see you all. Stop watching me

Wheres my camel
Old Apr 10th 2005, 11:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The EXPATS strike back

Two years on and Hans Solo Hup's unfeasibly large disco nips had expanded...the light from them was blinding..." it's like THUNDER...LIGHTENING....ETC...ETC... knocking on wood and all that B*llocks....they were threatening to take over the world.....who would save the world from Hans Solo Hup, ( and whoever thought that the universe would be controlled from melly??? )...now that Darth Pommie was no more and Hans Solo Hup's wrisits and nips had got so UNFEASIBLY large???...

Dan...Dan...DaaaaANNNNNNN!!!!!!
Old Apr 11th 2005, 12:23 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The EXPATS strike back

The Expats Bounce back...bumpity bump bump......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.