Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The EXPATS strike back

Wikiposts

The EXPATS strike back

Old Sep 19th 2003, 1:23 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Larissa
but it was too late. Mega had already made her favourite pussy into a handbag (using the clamp mentioned in a previous thread).
"You shall pay for this pussy violation mega" shrieked the rebel princess Larissa. She raised her unfeasably large wrists ready to strike
Old Sep 19th 2003, 1:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by HUP
"You shall pay for this pussy violation mega" shrieked the rebel princess Larissa. She raised her unfeasably large wrists ready to strike
"I pity you wooses! Meet nasty cat!!!!!!!!!!!!" she cried.
Old Sep 19th 2003, 1:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Larissa
"I pity you wooses! Meet nasty cat!!!!!!!!!!!!" she cried.
"Ha ha ha!!! While you lot were building your big 'ouse and decimating the landscape, Sashimi and I have been training a unit of killer kitties and gorrilla possums!!!"
Old Sep 19th 2003, 1:39 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Ceri was still determined not to let these immos into her beautiful country and challenged them on the very subject.

"Show me you visas!", she bellowed.

"Here they are, and they've been validated."

"No....no...not validated", said Ceri. "Let me look at the date......May the 4th?"

"Yes, and May the 4th with with you as well!"

Still in shock after finding that not only did they have visas but that they were also validated, she was also surprised to find that during this momentary lapse in concerntration, Ceri had just received a swift light saber right up the jacksy. Our three heros were now free to continue their adventures.

"Gin and Tonics all round then?", they all said.
Old Sep 19th 2003, 1:53 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SteveBannister
Ceri was still determined not to let these immos into her beautiful country and challenged them on the very subject.

"Show me you visas!", she bellowed.

"Here they are, and they've been validated."

"No....no...not validated", said Ceri. "Let me look at the date......May the 4th?"

"Yes, and May the 4th with with you as well!"

Still in shock after finding that not only did they have visas but that they were also validated, she was also surprised to find that during this momentary lapse in concerntration, Ceri had just received a swift light saber right up the jacksy. Our three heros were now free to continue their adventures.

Unfortunately, while celebrating their triumph and sipping on their gin and tonics, Wilf the barbarian had mended Hans solo Hups Sinclair C5 spacepod and was high tailing it to strike upon their celebrations............ ( he's got infinite lives, you see...)
Old Sep 19th 2003, 1:54 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

"No I think its a batch of those special mushrooms you have to pick yourself. Especially if we want to maintain the surreal nature of the story" said Hup as he rubbed fondly at the place where his nipples used to be.

"What shall we do now"

"eehahsdk wkejjja jjjsss jjdfdffs"

"Shut up badgers your talking bollox again"

[ALL TOGETHER NOW......NO CHANGE THERE]

"There is absolutley no way we can penetrate the outer defence posts of the Pommie Star"
Old Sep 19th 2003, 1:54 am
HUP
Brain Drained

"No I think its a batch of those special mushrooms you have to pick yourself. Especially if we want to maintain the surreal nature of the story" said Hup as he rubbed fondly at the place where his nipples used to be.

"What shall we do now"

"eehahsdk wkejjja jjjsss jjdfdffs"

"Shut up badgers your talking bollox again"

[ALL TOGETHER NOW......NO CHANGE THERE]

"There is absolutley no way we can penetrate the outer defence posts of the Pommie Star"
Old Sep 19th 2003, 1:59 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

There was only one thing for it, in order to save the universe from a dire conlusion, Princess Larissa's glitterballs ( which were stuck on the side of her head, just like princess Leia ), were surgically removed and superglued onto the place where Hans Solo Hup's nipples had once been. As Wilf's presence appeared in the distance, Hans Solo Hup bravely reflected the sun off his new glitterball nipples and the sinclair C5 spacepod upon which Wilf was speeding, shattered into a million pieces....
Old Sep 19th 2003, 2:03 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by steandleigh
There was only one thing for it, in order to save the universe from a dire conlusion, Princess Larissa's glitterballs ( which were stuck on the side of her head, just like princess Leia ), were surgically removed and superglued onto the place where Hans Solo Hup's nipples had once been. As Wilf's presence appeared in the distance, Hans Solo Hup bravely reflected the sun off his new glitterball nipples and the sinclair C5 spacepod upon which Wilf was speeding, shattered into a million pieces....
.....but.....
Old Sep 19th 2003, 2:13 am
HUP
Brain Drained

.....but.....
Wilf had seen the reflection of the nipples and had managed to eject just in time.

The dark forces massed upon the horizon. Pommie stood tall and proud at the front and shouted to the rebel immos

"Your welcome to the bloody place. Its the arse end of the universe. Bugger this i'm back of to Old Blighty. Turn those nips off Hup there giving me a headache"
Old Sep 19th 2003, 2:37 am
I Know What's Going On!

Originally posted by HUP
Wilf had seen the reflection of the nipples and had managed to eject just in time.

The dark forces massed upon the horizon. Pommie stood tall and proud at the front and shouted to the rebel immos

"Your welcome to the bloody place. Its the arse end of the universe. Bugger this i'm back of to Old Blighty. Turn those nips off Hup there giving me a headache"
Wilf called after Pommie and challenged him to a dual to the death. "Only one of us can be 'Mr. Negative' ", he said.

Pommie turned to look at Wilf, "No", he said, "Let's work together."

"Never", said Wilf. "You killed my father!"

"No, Wilf. I am your father. And I have a job for you. Every morning when you wake up, I want you to use the internet to try and put as many people off coming to this beautiful land of ours. Use as many lies as you want and insult as may people as you can"

"You mean......"

"Yes........ Son, arise every morning, spreading all the shite all around!"

Wilf went off to carry out his new task.

Wilf had disappeared a few times before and, though vowing never to return on several occasions, our trio knew knew that one day Wilf would return spouting more bullplop.

Last edited by SteveBannister; Sep 19th 2003 at 2:51 am.
Old Sep 19th 2003, 2:53 am
HUP
Brain Drained

There followed a really naff party scene where many bbqs were fired up and tinnies cracked open.

The camera pulls back and up.

The dying rays of the OZ sun glittered of the disco nips and everyone was happy

THE END (Of this story but who knows........]

Dan dan da
Old Sep 19th 2003, 2:54 am
HUP
Brain Drained

This has been a
Attached Thumbnails The EXPATS strike back-78-1399.jpeg  
Old Sep 19th 2003, 2:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by HUP
There followed a really naff party scene where many bbqs were fired up and tinnies cracked open.

The camera pulls back and up.

The dying rays of the OZ sun glittered of the disco nips and everyone was happy

THE END (Of this story but who knows........]

Dan dan da
Perhaps we need a NZ story (not to leave the wannabe Kiwis out) in a Lord of the Rings Styley...?
Cast - Badgers = Frodo (I've heard he's a bit short)
HUP = Gollum (get him back for giving me huge wrists)
Wilf = Sulliman
Old Sep 19th 2003, 3:00 am
HUP
Brain Drained

Available in all good stores soon will be a beautiful set of hand crafted porcelein figures depicting the highs and lows in the epic struggle

See

HUP and the disco nips
Badger the wookie in his high heels
Princess Larissa with her unfeasably large wrists
Darth Pommie and Count Wif locked in an epic struggle

Send us £15 pounds to the address below and we will send you the first beautiful figure. All we ask is that you sign over your house and agree to pay us 100 equal installments of £100.

Send cheques to

HUP and Hevs immigration fund
A camper park somewhere in Melbourne
Victoria
Australia

She'll be right....no worries

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.