Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Expats refurbishment

Expats refurbishment

Old Jun 6th 2004, 11:46 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Expats refurbishment

Well, it seems the site is entering a phase of transition. We apparently have a new server and it seems are in need of some new servicers.

Gone are the likes of Badgers, Dotty, Stanton, Podgy
Teetering are Bondipom, Mrs.Dagboy
Is there anything to be read into the recent silence of Polyana, HEVS, HUP, DUP, Ceri ?
Even Megawhatisname is very quiet nowadays.

Is it a case of out with the old and in with the new ?
A natural evolution ?

It's even getting quiet on this side.
Wengerboy and Jack lost to shitty nappies ?
WBB a spent force ?

Who will fill their boots ?
You will - your new country needs you
Old Jun 6th 2004, 11:50 pm
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Expats refurbishment

Originally posted by Bix
A natural evolution ?

And I woke up feeling a bit old this morning too........

Old Jun 6th 2004, 11:56 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

I think we're better off to knock down that wall over there - its blocking the light & making the room seem much too small! :scared:
Old Jun 7th 2004, 12:11 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

I'm doing my "strong, silent type" impersonation.

(I'm still lurking around the forum in stealth mode - just nothing being posted at the moment that needs my input.)

Except this....
Old Jun 7th 2004, 12:14 am
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by downunderpom
I'm doing my "strong, silent type" impersonation.

(I'm still lurking around the forum in stealth mode - just nothing being posted at the moment that needs my input.)

Except this....
stealth mode seems very popular these days

Old Jun 7th 2004, 3:17 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally posted by Bix
Well, it seems the site is entering a phase of transition. We apparently have a new server and it seems are in need of some new servicers.

Is there anything to be read into the recent silence of Polyana, HEVS, HUP, DUP, Ceri ?

A natural evolution ?

WBB a spent force ?

Boring the pants off me to be honest with you, it's more interesting counting my paper clips ( did you know the metal ones are rubbish!!!.. I've moved over to the coloured plastic ones now) . This forum is taken up with, tourist... lovely, lovely.. I haven't got a clue threads.

They don't want real life , just the Oz has big "ouses, beach and sun ( and if they believe that.. they will believe anything) ... I knew I should have got that party up and running for the coming elections.. people love to be brainwashed.

It is what makes this country so great
Old Jun 7th 2004, 4:48 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Bix

A natural evolution ?

WBB a spent force ?

Seems the mal-adapted have racked off at last and the adapting have adapted so the need to screech and squark has passed.

Raising the points bar, reducing the exchange rate and increasing housing prices have had an effect on the squeal quotient too.
Old Jun 7th 2004, 5:13 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

hardly... you're still here. .. and my do you look fine in your geisha dress digging the mines... just like a rose in south side of Brissie, or doh I mean Bribie, no I meant US of A .. oh sorry I mean Sydney.
Old Jun 7th 2004, 5:38 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Ceri
hardly... you're still here. .. and my do you look fine in your geisha dress digging the mines... just like a rose in south side of Brissie, or doh I mean Bribie, no I meant US of A .. oh sorry I mean Sydney.
G'day TalksWithTwistedKnickers. Surprising what one can get up to over 50k odd years without even trying.
Old Jun 7th 2004, 5:40 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

That reminds me... I must take a look at the "Take It Outside" forum, and see who's sticking the boot into whom....
Old Jun 7th 2004, 5:55 am
Y Ddraig Goch

That reminds me... I must take a look at the "Take It Outside" forum, and see who's sticking the boot into whom....
Don't bother... it's very boring in there.. yanks kicking yanks, brits who think they are yanks kicking other brits who think they are yanks.... it's very weird. Brit's who think they are Aussies and have not left Britain.And for gawd sake don't mention religion... It's very odd. Too weird for me for a person who does not get their knickers in a twist... The secret to not getting you knickers in a twist is to find a decent pair of knickers, which don't ride up your crack

weird forum
Old Jun 7th 2004, 6:00 am
I like kittens.

Don't bother... it's very boring in there.. yanks kicking yanks, brits who think they are yanks kicking other brits who think they are yanks.... it's very weird. Brit's who think they are Aussies and have not left Britain.And for gawd sake don't mention religion... It's very odd. Too weird for me for a person who does not get their knickers in a twist... The secret to not getting you knickers in a twist is to find a decent pair of knickers, which don't ride up your crack

weird forum
Just went in and had a mooch around. You're right.

This canadian forum bloke who shall remain nameless (and who posts on this forum, too, as he's threatening to emigrate to Oz, it seems) seems to be getting several of the other posters in a tizz.

Just ignore the plonker. Maybe he'll get fed up and go away. He's only doing it to get attention. Stop feeding his ego.

(Watch him jump on this thread, now! )
Old Jun 7th 2004, 6:46 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Just ignore the plonker. Maybe he'll get fed up and go away. He's only doing it to get attention. Stop feeding his ego.

(Watch him jump on this thread, now! )
Careful DUP, he who shall remain nameless will report you to the mods. ooohhh scared arntcha?

Bix, as for filling boots, I'm sure Badger still has his feet well and truly planted in his Uggs.
Old Jun 7th 2004, 6:47 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Boring the pants off me to be honest with you, it's more interesting counting my paper clips ( did you know the metal ones are rubbish!!!.. I've moved over to the coloured plastic ones now) . This forum is taken up with, tourist... lovely, lovely.. I haven't got a clue threads.

blah, blah, blah......
Yet you're still here spewing the same old drawl as ever......
Old Jun 7th 2004, 7:48 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix

A natural evolution ?

WBB a spent force ?

Yes, it's very sad... luckily this thread proves most are still alive!

Ah well, that's life I guess, there's lots of newbies...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.