Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Expats Picnic in the Perth Park

Expats Picnic in the Perth Park

Old Oct 24th 2004, 11:19 am
PommieLeague

Default Expats Picnic in the Perth Park

Hello to all who was there today in Kings Park, Perth.
Me and Kathy really enjoyed meeting you guys.

I hope we can arrange another one like it soon and if anyone does, please keep us in mind

Anyway heres a couple of pics to start off with of the gathering (not the best pics - sorry)
Anyone with pics from today wanna post em here?

Old Oct 24th 2004, 11:53 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Expats Picnic in the Perth Park

Originally Posted by Lathlain

I hope we can arrange another one like it soon and if anyone does, please keep us in mind

Anyway heres a couple of pics to start off with of the gathering (not the best pics - sorry)
Hope then that they are not mine!! (Can't see them to tell) Glad you guys had a good time. It was great to meet you both!

Siren
Old Oct 24th 2004, 11:55 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone with pics from today wanna post em here?
Was lovely to meet you both. Also maxpaxx, larissa and all the other 'newbies"

Hopefully will see you all again soon at the "welcome Warren" meet up -whenever that will be. Either that or the "welcome MIL" that we now have planned (got back to a message from my MIL to say she will be arriving perth beginning dec for 5 weeks (yeeeaaah!!!!!) ) So everybody is invited to ours (sometime in dec) to meet my really cool MIL.

very happy little vegemite
M
Old Oct 24th 2004, 11:56 am
Go Banana's !!

Jill has just phoned to tell me what a fab time you all had.....I am very envious still sat in grey dismal Grimsby !!

See you all soon. I'd love to see more pictures if anyone's posting them today although your're probably all drunk !!

Best wishes
Warren
Perth on Thursday......Yippeee !!

Old Oct 24th 2004, 11:58 am
PommieLeague

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
Jill has just phoned to tell me what a fab time you all had.....I am very envious still sat in grey dismal Grimsby !!

See you all soon. I'd love to see more pictures if anyone's posting them today although your're probably all drunk !!

Best wishes
Warren
Perth on Thursday......Yippeee !!
I thought you were there today? (im all confused and itchy now)

Old Oct 24th 2004, 12:02 pm
Go Banana's !!

Originally Posted by Vegemite Kids
very happy little vegemite
M

You mean a very pished little vegemite (won't let me post a smilie!!!!)

Nice to meet all the new guys and hope some of them feel that they can come along to our 'coffee days' (not mornings as they start at 12 noon and last all day) .

Jill

Old Oct 24th 2004, 12:06 pm
Go Banana's !!

I thought you were there today? (im all confused and itchy now)

Sorry the famale of the species is what you met today (I know my breasts are small but come on!, the male is still in the UK)

We post under the same banner

JILL

Old Oct 24th 2004, 12:07 pm
PommieLeague

(I know my breasts are small but come on!, the male is still in the UK)JILL
Didnt say a word!

Old Oct 24th 2004, 12:10 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

You mean a very pished little vegemite (won't let me post a smilie!!!!)

Nice to meet all the new guys and hope some of them feel that they can come along to our 'coffee days' (not mornings as they start at 12 noon and last all day) .

Jill
I'm being maligned here I'm only a semi-pished vegemite at the moment !!!! needs more than 2 bottles to get me completely pished, but by the end of tonight I could be a completely pished little vegemite (lots to celebrate - my MIL is coming to visit yeeeaah) Please excuse spelling later tonight as red wine overdose kicks in
Old Oct 24th 2004, 2:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Had a great day too and took me ages to scrub Oliver clean but he was so happy that don't care how dirty he gets!! He has now fallen in love with Chelsea and talked of nothing else, also phoned Uk and told his Grandma about it too

Only got my camera out at end so just have picture of Mairi playing with the children..... also thanks Simone for showing everyone where we were
Attached Thumbnails Expats Picnic in the Perth Park-mairi.jpg  
Old Oct 24th 2004, 3:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nibbs is on a distinguished road

A very pleasant afternoon spent in the sun, followed by a less than pleasant time trying to fix some work problems.

Anyway good to put some faces to the names.
Old Oct 24th 2004, 4:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

pockygoes will become famous soon enough

Looks like a good turnout & fun had by all - only wish that we were there to meet you all - we have spent all weekend in the garage & 7 trips to the tip - now have a wonderful aroma - eau de jeyes fluid - nice!!!

Hope that there are more piccies going to be posted - as the rest of the peeps sober up!!!

good on yer all

pockygoes
Old Oct 25th 2004, 1:09 am
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

I am hoping for some photos to appear, but don't know if I have got it right, well wont know unless I put it on I suppose.
Jenny
Old Oct 25th 2004, 1:11 am
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jensteve
I am hoping for some photos to appear, but don't know if I have got it right, well wont know unless I put it on I suppose.
Jenny
Didn't work, wil give it another go
Old Oct 25th 2004, 1:23 am
Moved out bush!

how can I make my pics smaller?
Jenny

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.