Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Expats - Live in Concert!

Expats - Live in Concert!

Old Aug 25th 2005, 12:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice
Default Re: Expats - Live in Concert!

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Can you do high kicks?

Can you imagine John Howard shooting out of a cannon ball looking like a seal in a black shiny suit?

I love the colour red as well.
Well the muscles in my legs certainly tell me that I'm doing a 'high' kick...of course that could just be the wine.....

I'd rather not think of John Howard and 'shooting' ...well anything especially prematurely!
Old Aug 25th 2005, 12:13 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Just what I needed Sam, thank you
Old Aug 25th 2005, 12:14 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by logan
Well the muscles in my legs certainly tell me that I'm doing a 'high' kick...of course that could just be the wine.....

I'd rather not think of John Howard and 'shooting' ...well anything especially prematurely!

PMSL

Old Aug 25th 2005, 12:17 pm
& Sharon, Mike & Luke

andyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really nice

Ive just put you in at the end bit, go and check, its in italics.

you will have a bigger part next time.
Thank you oh wonderous Prof Princess
I always look forward to getting bigger parts in my life!!
Can't wait for the next installment & feel quite excited yep defo too much time on my hands!!
Sharon
Old Aug 25th 2005, 12:25 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Great stuff Sam. Next time can I wear a crotchless strappy leotard. When you get to my age, leotards are a bit scary if you can't get easy access for the toilet PMSL
Old Aug 25th 2005, 12:27 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Great stuff Sam. Next time can I wear a crotchless strappy leotard. When you get to my age, leotards are a bit scary if you can't get easy access for the toilet PMSL

You can get those leotards with the button up gussett. Always made me shiver though, imagine getting yourself caught up in the buttons :scared:

Old Aug 25th 2005, 12:30 pm

You can get those leotards with the button up gussett. Always made me shiver though, imagine getting yourself caught up in the buttons :scared:
I was thinking more like the ones like Big Daddy the wrestler used to wear, you know, where the straps come right down under my very ample breasts!
Old Aug 25th 2005, 12:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

I was thinking more like the ones like Big Daddy the wrestler used to wear, you know, where the straps come right down under my very ample breasts!
:scared: thought!
Old Aug 25th 2005, 12:34 pm

Originally Posted by marco121068
:scared: thought!
I'll have you know that though they may be big they are still very firm
Old Aug 25th 2005, 12:35 pm

And to think I gave you karma just yesterday
Old Aug 25th 2005, 12:36 pm
Professional Princess

I am going mad Anne, I swear I am going mad. (in fact, I already am)

If I dont hear if my statements are good to be signed soon, I dont know what I will do.

Someone do something to cheer me up, someone, anyone.

I use to have a leotard when I did keep fit. Oooh, so unhygienic.

Wouldn't get me in one now I can tell you.

Only in my imagination am I perfect.

Bloody fantastic when you're eccentric enough to enter your own imagination and be anyone you want.

I demand to know what JAJ is like, I have it in my mind he is a cutie, Ive seen Georges piccie, but I want to see JAJ.

trouble is with being off work, is that stories are always on the boil.

Old Aug 25th 2005, 12:42 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Fantastic. My little girl asked if it was a grown up story as I was laughing out loud and wouldn't read it to her.

Thanks for making me laugh.
Old Aug 25th 2005, 12:44 pm

I am going mad Anne, I swear I am going mad. (in fact, I already am)

If I dont hear if my statements are good to be signed soon, I dont know what I will do.

Someone do something to cheer me up, someone, anyone.

I use to have a leotard when I did keep fit. Oooh, so unhygienic.

Wouldn't get me in one now I can tell you.

Only in my imagination am I perfect.

Bloody fantastic when you're eccentric enough to enter your own imagination and be anyone you want.

I demand to know what JAJ is like, I have it in my mind he is a cutie, Ive seen Georges piccie, but I want to see JAJ.

trouble is with being off work, is that stories are always on the boil.
This might make you smile.

Last year the family all flew over to Australia for our daughter's wedding at my sister's house. Picture this, the taxi arrived at the end of the night to collect the bride and groom and take them off to the hotel in Fremantle. He parked at the top of my sister's driveway, facing the house. Her driveway is on a slope so the headlights were glaring straight at the front of the house before he switched the engine off. After having said all our farewells to the bride and groom and wishing them many dirty evenings ahead, they climbed into the taxi and leant out the window to wave goodbye to the majority of us who had gone up to the top of the drive. As the taxi engine started up the headlights came on at full blare to reveal my BIL, two of my nephews and my daughter's new BIL doing a moony. My god what a reflection from the full beam

In fact my middle nephew as a penchant for doing moonies. He is 15 and got suspended from school for doing a moony at his friends as they went past him in the playground. Trouble is he was in the classroom at the time and so his moony to his friends was a full frontal flash to his teacher in the classroom!!
Old Aug 25th 2005, 12:49 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by mandi248
Fantastic. My little girl asked if it was a grown up story as I was laughing out loud and wouldn't read it to her.

Thanks for making me laugh.

PMSL

mandi, I wrote this short book for my pals birthday and had just two copies published.

You know pet owners are mad about their dogs? Well I thought it was high time to do a 'childrens book for adults' kind of thing.

I made it about our dogs plus a few pretend ones, that attended a dog school and what they got up to.

The story was centered around a dog called 'Tottie' which was the name of my mates dog, and the book was called 'Totties People'.

It had adult content but allowed the adult to escape with their imagination and indulge the more childish side of it.

I wanted illustrations in it too, and couldnt afford an illustrator, so I did my own and scanned them to PC, enhanced them.

Took the book to the printers and left it there.

When I went to collect it, the printer was laughing at me. He said 'The wife and I now imagine our dogs looking at 'readers bitches' and smoking dope and getting drunk'

He and his wife had read it in bed!

Anyway, I got it bound up and done in red hard back with gold lettering.

My friend loved it. Sometimes adults need to have something easy to read, touches the childish side within but yet has a bit of 'adult' content thrown in.

Anyway, Im on my second book now called 'Dogs Do Lunch'.

Although what I will do with that one I dont know, I just felt a follow up was needed.

If I can sort it out, I will send you a copy, I think it would make you laugh.

Old Aug 25th 2005, 12:52 pm
Professional Princess

This might make you smile.

Last year the family all flew over to Australia for our daughter's wedding at my sister's house. Picture this, the taxi arrived at the end of the night to collect the bride and groom and take them off to the hotel in Fremantle. He parked at the top of my sister's driveway, facing the house. Her driveway is on a slope so the headlights were glaring straight at the front of the house before he switched the engine off. After having said all our farewells to the bride and groom and wishing them many dirty evenings ahead, they climbed into the taxi and leant out the window to wave goodbye to the majority of us who had gone up to the top of the drive. As the taxi engine started up the headlights came on at full blare to reveal my BIL, two of my nephews and my daughter's new BIL doing a moony. My god what a reflection from the full beam

In fact my middle nephew as a penchant for doing moonies. He is 15 and got suspended from school for doing a moony at his friends as they went past him in the playground. Trouble is he was in the classroom at the time and so his moony to his friends was a full frontal flash to his teacher in the classroom!!

I flashed my bum in Tunisa, when the local men wouldnt stop staring at me. They didnt stare again.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.