Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Expats "House in the Sun"

Expats "House in the Sun"

Old May 7th 2004, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

PHIZA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Expats "House in the Sun"

Seeing as how popular all the TV programmes about moving to, and property in Aus seem to be at the moment, especially to those of us on British Expats who are yet to make the move, I was wondering if any of you lucky people who have already made the move, could perhaps post a photo of your Aussie "House in the Sun"?
It would be nice to be able to see what we might aspire to.......... and as Peter Kay says, I'm also "a bit of a nosey bugger!"
Old May 7th 2004, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

speckles is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Expats "House in the Sun"

Originally posted by PHIZA
Seeing as how popular all the TV programmes about moving to, and property in Aus seem to be at the moment, especially to those of us on British Expats who are yet to make the move, I was wondering if any of you lucky people who have already made the move, could perhaps post a photo of your Aussie "House in the Sun"?
It would be nice to be able to see what we might aspire to.......... and as Peter Kay says, I'm also "a bit of a nosey bugger!"
Take a look at any of the online Real estate agencies, you`ll see thousands of them.
Old May 7th 2004, 10:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

jasper pentop is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Expats "House in the Sun"

Well here is a pic of our front garden - mind the grass - it was spring and grows so damn fast
Attached Thumbnails Expats "House in the Sun"-beautiful-.jpg  
Old May 8th 2004, 12:27 am
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

Cool pic!

I love birds I do!

When we went to Melbourne we went to Grants Picnic area and fed loads of cockatoos by hand. It was the best bit of our trip for us, sad I know but there you are.

Good post by the way, it's easy enough to search for houses on real estate sites but it's not quite the same as seeing 1st hand what people have got.
Old May 8th 2004, 12:32 am
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

Pic from Grants P.A.
Attached Thumbnails Expats "House in the Sun"-grants.jpg  
Old May 8th 2004, 12:50 am
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by PHIZA
I was wondering if any of you lucky people who have already made the move, could perhaps post a photo of your Aussie "House in the Sun"?
This was taken before we removed the trees.
Attached Thumbnails Expats "House in the Sun"-416501p.jpg  

Old May 8th 2004, 3:13 am
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Why did you move the trees? Foundation dramas?
Old May 8th 2004, 3:16 am
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by Ulujain
Why did you move the trees? Foundation dramas?
Just didn't like them, it looks better (in our opinion) the way it is now. Maybe another photo soon when it stops raining

Old May 8th 2004, 3:41 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
Very nice pad.....not in St Clair for sure !!!!!

Pants
Old May 8th 2004, 4:25 am
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by Pants
Very nice pad.....not in St Clair for sure !!!!!

Pants
This was the St Clair, NSW one
Attached Thumbnails Expats "House in the Sun"-275901p.jpg  

Old May 8th 2004, 7:12 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! What a stunning house!

More pics please (although its making me green with envy!)

Rachelle
Old May 8th 2004, 8:06 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

This was the St Clair, NSW one

ABC

me reckons you are an property investor of sorts yes???!!

PANTS
Old May 8th 2004, 8:08 am
ABCDiamond

ABC

me reckons you are an property investor of sorts yes???!!

PANTS
Only in a very small way

Old May 8th 2004, 8:21 am
Live the moment

Only in a very small way
Small can go big tho eh !!!!we have a property up in Brissy just for investment and will keep that one going for sure !!!
Old May 8th 2004, 8:48 am
ABCDiamond

Small can go big tho eh !!!!we have a property up in Brissy just for investment and will keep that one going for sure !!!
Yep, I want to convert my NSW one into two more Brisbane ones

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.