British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   expats with guest house (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/expats-guest-house-767442/)

linda10 Aug 6th 2012 6:22 pm

expats with guest house

Hi, we're coming to oz next year and looking to rent a guest house or annex from an expat.
I was raised in perth and did all my schooling there, but we would like to check out Melbourne.
It's just me and my son who is coming, we're both non smokers.
My son will have a working visa and will be going to interviews for work in order to immigrate in the future.
If anyone has accommodation we could rent for a couple of months from september 2013 we would love to hear from you.

Best Wishes

Linda

Buzzy--Bee Aug 7th 2012 9:46 am

Re: expats with guest house

Originally Posted by linda10 (Post 10213280)
Hi, we're coming to oz next year and looking to rent a guest house or annex from an expat.
I was raised in perth and did all my schooling there, but we would like to check out Melbourne.
It's just me and my son who is coming, we're both non smokers.
My son will have a working visa and will be going to interviews for work in order to immigrate in the future.
If anyone has accommodation we could rent for a couple of months from september 2013 we would love to hear from you.

Best Wishes

Linda

Hello Linda, we have an annex to our house we rent out to new immigrants. Please send me your email address and I will email you details and photos. We are booked until Christmas 2012 but we should be able to manage Sept 2013!

You will need 1 more post on the forum before you are allowed to send private messages, so please reply to this post and then PM me your email address.

Cheers

BB

linda10 Oct 25th 2012 12:24 pm

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee (Post 10214418)
Hello Linda, we have an annex to our house we rent out to new immigrants. Please send me your email address and I will email you details and photos. We are booked until Christmas 2012 but we should be able to manage Sept 2013!

You will need 1 more post on the forum before you are allowed to send private messages, so please reply to this post and then PM me your email address.

Cheers

BB

Hi Buzzy bee, sorry so long in replying.
Missed the email:zzz: I was searching for another email and found you.
My email address is <snip>
hope to hear from you soon
Linda

Buzzy--Bee Oct 27th 2012 12:27 am

Originally Posted by linda10 (Post 10349188)
Hi Buzzy bee, sorry so long in replying.
Missed the email:zzz: I was searching for another email and found you.
My email address is <sni>
hope to hear from you soon
Linda

Hi Linda I have sent you an email, please check your spam folder if it is not in your inbox.

BB