expats adelaide

Old Sep 25th 2003, 5:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold
Default expats adelaide

Hi there is there any expats out there living in the Adelaide Hills area? How have you found the hills for social gatherings?

This is my first attempt at sending a message if it hope that someone reads it. bye for now Mary
Old Sep 25th 2003, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future
Default Re: expats adelaide

Originally posted by mary rayner
Hi there is there any expats out there living in the Adelaide Hills area? How have you found the hills for social gatherings?

This is my first attempt at sending a message if it hope that someone reads it. bye for now Mary

Hi Mary.

I wont be in Adelaide for a few weeks yet. But I have discovered a great website which is specifically for Brits in Adelaide (or those who are going to be) They are a really helpful and friendly group. MOst of them seem to live in your area too!!!!

here it is.

http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/adelaidebrits/
Old Sep 25th 2003, 12:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: expats adelaide

Originally posted by podgypossum
Hi Mary.

I wont be in Adelaide for a few weeks yet. But I have discovered a great website which is specifically for Brits in Adelaide (or those who are going to be) They are a really helpful and friendly group. MOst of them seem to live in your area too!!!!

here it is.

http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/adelaidebrits/
Hi Nicki, thank you for the email, I sent you one back hope you got it. Hope to catch up for coffee sometime. Mary