Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Expat Xmas hello thing on GMTV

Expat Xmas hello thing on GMTV

Old Nov 24th 2006, 12:31 am
JDH
Just Joined

JDH is just really niceJDH is just really niceJDH is just really niceJDH is just really niceJDH is just really niceJDH is just really niceJDH is just really niceJDH is just really nice
Default Expat Xmas hello thing on GMTV

Hello,

I posted on here a while ago asking if anybody knew when it was or had any further info. I got the dates for Sydney which is what I wanted (20th Dec if you're interested) but don't know the time or where it would be. I was advised on here before to email GMTV through their website which I have done twice but I havne't heard back from them.

I'd really like to try and get to this and give the family a quick wave as I know it would mean a lot to them so any info is greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Jodie
Old Nov 24th 2006, 12:46 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Expat Xmas hello thing on GMTV

Originally Posted by JDH
Hello,

I posted on here a while ago asking if anybody knew when it was or had any further info. I got the dates for Sydney which is what I wanted (20th Dec if you're interested) but don't know the time or where it would be. I was advised on here before to email GMTV through their website which I have done twice but I havne't heard back from them.

I'd really like to try and get to this and give the family a quick wave as I know it would mean a lot to them so any info is greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Jodie
Hi Jodie

I think its always on Bondi isnt it?? GMTV runs between 6.30am & 9am UK time (if I remember rightly?) and I think they go back and forth to Oz throughout the programme - making it 5.30pm - 8pm Sydney time.

I could be completely wrong mind you but no doubt someone will be along to correct me if I am!
Old Nov 24th 2006, 2:30 am
JDH
Just Joined

JDH is just really niceJDH is just really niceJDH is just really niceJDH is just really niceJDH is just really niceJDH is just really niceJDH is just really niceJDH is just really nice

Hi

Thanks for replying but I think the Sydney one is somewhere else as I remember seeing a view of the bridge and the opera house in the background.

The Perth one is always on one of the main beaches though.

Jodie
Old Nov 24th 2006, 4:22 am
still perthforme

mrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JDH
Hi

Thanks for replying but I think the Sydney one is somewhere else as I remember seeing a view of the bridge and the opera house in the background.

The Perth one is always on one of the main beaches though.

Jodie
The Perth one is at Cottlesloe if anyones interested
Old Nov 24th 2006, 4:30 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrsperthforme
The Perth one is at Cottlesloe if anyones interested
Do you know what date and time it is mrsperthforme?
Old Nov 24th 2006, 6:01 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know if they do one on Gold coast ?? It's our first christmas here and would love to give family a wave !!

Thanks

Jane
xx
Old Nov 24th 2006, 6:30 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Does anyone know if they do one on Gold coast ?? It's our first christmas here and would love to give family a wave !!

Thanks

Jane
xx
Sorry to say they only tend to do them in Perth and Sydney. Don't know why as there are thousands of us poms on the Gold coast. Quill.
Old Nov 24th 2006, 6:35 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Been to the one in Perth...would never bother again! It's great if you don't mind drunken lager louts, spouting filth around your kids, pushing you out of the way just to get their 5 seconds of fame on the tele!
Old Nov 24th 2006, 9:20 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TraceyW
Been to the one in Perth...would never bother again! It's great if you don't mind drunken lager louts, spouting filth around your kids, pushing you out of the way just to get their 5 seconds of fame on the tele!
They should only allow expats there, and get them to show there PR visas
Old Nov 24th 2006, 10:02 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Do you know what date and time it is mrsperthforme?
The proper way to ask this is.........

Whats the time mister wolf !!!!
Old Nov 24th 2006, 10:56 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karenjc
Sorry to say they only tend to do them in Perth and Sydney. Don't know why as there are thousands of us poms on the Gold coast. Quill.
shame, would have liked one here !!!!

Thanks anyway Quill

J
x
Old Nov 24th 2006, 11:03 am
Sand, sea and serenity

Milo is a jewel in the roughMilo is a jewel in the roughMilo is a jewel in the roughMilo is a jewel in the roughMilo is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Mrs Jackaroo
Hi Jodie

I think its always on Bondi isnt it?? GMTV runs between 6.30am & 9am UK time (if I remember rightly?) and I think they go back and forth to Oz throughout the programme - making it 5.30pm - 8pm Sydney time.

I could be completely wrong mind you but no doubt someone will be along to correct me if I am!
Thought it was Manly beach, not 100% though